Where To Download Eng Lang Movies With Thai Subs

Yooyung

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where the Thais go to download 'falang' movies with Thai subtitles? Yes, I know I can buy copied ones down the road for 100 baht but they don't always have what I am looking for. Its great for my wife and students for learning English and also good for me in my learning to read and comprehend Thai!

Cheers

• Like 1

bitded has open sign-ups at the moment. It's the biggest private tracker in Thailand as far as I'm aware. Get in while you can.

Thanks for the info dling two movies for my little darling at max dl speed.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cheers everyone,

Lets keep em coming aye. I reckon there's a lot of people asking the same question. I tried to get onto Bited last night and it said something about there already being a user with that ip address???? I am stumped?

Thanks again, this could end up being a rather useful thread.

Arunsakada, give me a site where I can easily download the movies I want at a reasonable price and I'll gladly pay.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Issangeorge

I tried to get onto Bited last night and it said something about there already being a user with that ip address???? I am stumped?

It's probably because your IP address is shared with other users of the service. As the previous poster says, rebooting will probably fix it. IP stands for Internet Protocol. It also stands for Intellectual Property, but I'm sure that's not relevant to this thread.

I would totally download a mango.

I would probably do it if I didn't have to walk into foodland, and I just pushed a button and a copied, genetically identical mango appeared. Isn't that a better analogy? We;d even solve world hunger while we were at it.

Edited by utalkin2me

It is stealing to an extent, no one can really argue about that. I also think that charging someone like 30 or 40 AUD for a dvd like back home is also just another form of stealing. A lot of people cannot afford to pay ludicrous prices for a round piece of plastic. if movies were around ten to fifteen bucks back home I would've bought a lot more...they aint!

I will download like this for now, until I am given a viable alternative.

• Like 1

I would probably do it if I didn't have to walk into foodland, and I just pushed a button and a copied, genetically identical mango appeared. Isn't that a better analogy? We;d even solve world hunger while we were at it.

Precisely the point that copyright trolls who falsely attempt to conflate filesharing with 'theft' always fail to appreciate.

• Like 1

Ok ok... before anyone says it I KNOW I am not really paying for the round piece of plastic..but the hours and hours of hardship that Brad Pitt had to endure to make 50 million bucks.

And also for the movie company who invests money with the intention of multiplying it 50, 100, 200 times. Life is hard for them when people steal their IP rights - it stops the companies stealing more - so I say download, use the DVD money to buy some beer, stay at home and have a good night!
  • Like 1

You also have to wonder why in the hell they willingly put out perfect digital copies (ie dvds) of their work. If they are so concerned, why not just stop dvd production? Oh, wait, it is because they make tons of money off the dvds, and we are supposed to sit back and ensure they make tons more? I also love how movies come out at different times on different continents, and they do things like region code dvd's which is total bs. If I buy a dvd in the USA, I can't watch it in Thailand!!! Ok. In the new age, they want their cake and to eat it too. They get no sympathy from me whatsoever.... this is all not even mentioning what they are attempting with these HDMI cables. I talked to a professional installer.... he recommends the component cables for his clients because I guess the HDMI turn into a huge headache as you can't pass anything through them to your OWN DEVICES. Reportedly, HDMI are actually good technology, but they are really designed for control. Ok, I need to take a deep breath lol.

Edited by utalkin2me
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had a thai friend give me a website, login and password for the motherload of Thai Subtitles and soundtracks. The website was www.lolthai.com and it had all popular tv series and movies with thai and english subs and thai and english sound (Up to you to choose your preference). So you login look for the movie or tv series, download as torrent and all the options were there.

The problem i have now is the login doesnt work any longer and i have lost touch with that thai friend who initally gave me the login. Also i cant figure out how to make a new login for the website.

So if anyone can figure out how to make a login for this website that would be extremely helpful for everyone in this forum. However it could be an invite only website i really dont know and never worried about it before the login expired and now i cant get it back.

ahhhhhhhh

Please help anyone ????