Urgent: Reentry Permit Change Of Procedure For Saturday At Suanplu?

It used to be that you sent them an e-mail the day before and then turned up at Saturday.

But the Immigration website doesn't now seem to say anything...

Does the weekend service still exist... and does it still require the e-mail in advance?

If it requires the e-mail, what is the e-mail address?

Thank you very much in advance.

The old e-mail was bkk1_reentry (at mark) immigration.go.th but when I just sent ot it there was a delivery failure notice because the inbox was full...

Any ideas? Has anyone used them recently?

*** I have one further problem I have just noticed***

My departure card has neatly torn in half.... can Suan plu deal with this? Is it a deal breaker? Can I get it re-done at the airport? Can I go through immigration at the airport with a 2-part card?

Thanks in advance.

Cool down.

re-entry permit is still done at Suan Plu a s far as I Know, You cannot apply by e-mail for it anymore but otherwise you can get one at the airport as well, both Don Muang and Suv. Ask at the airport after having checked in and before going through passport control.

I once had a torn depature card as well, they simple stapled it together with 5 staples or so and processed it. They will deal with it at the airport, especially if you still have the pieces it will not be a problem.

• Like 1

Cool down.

re-entry permit is still done at Suan Plu a s far as I Know, You cannot apply by e-mail for it anymore but otherwise you can get one at the airport as well, both Don Muang and Suv. Ask at the airport after having checked in and before going through passport control.

I once had a torn depature card as well, they simple stapled it together with 5 staples or so and processed it. They will deal with it at the airport, especially if you still have the pieces it will not be a problem.

You, sir, are a star.

Went to Suan Phluu for a re-entry permit this AM - Saturday, May 18. Found the place closed. Told in the future I had to go to Chaeng Wattana or get it at the airport. I thought you could only get one at the airport from 6:00 AM-12:00 AM. Anyone know if it is now available 24/7?

• 1 month later...

I know slightly off-topic, but can anyone get a re-entry permit at Chaeng Wattana. I have a friend here (not sure if an ED visa or a B visa) - they just returned and will now live here in BKK. They plan to go to Laos next week with their friend and will need a re-entry permit, but their last annual extension was not in BKK. I am not certain that they can do it at either Chaeng Wattana or Suan Plu. Their nationality is Chinese. They will not be flying to Lao but are planning to go via train, van. or bus.

If anyone can advise it would be appreciated.

Edited by granuaile

Normally have to be issued from location extended from unless on a flight and done at airport. If not on an extension but just a visa entry can do anywhere. That said some locations will provide if transport out is shown next day or so but does not sound as if that is the case. They can check at Chiang Watanna - no service from Suan Plu anymore.