Helmet For An Extra Big Head

AgentOkeyDokey

Maybe fit but not protect thumbsup.gif

Have not found a good one in a large size with any range. There is a motor cross type shop in Panthip that has quality stuff and SOMETIMES has large/x-large but for the price might as well order/buy one at home with bigger range..

If you get a good one (here or overseas) get a lock as well....it will get lifted in some places.

If you want a cheap one (full or open face) there is a helmet shop opposite Surriwong book shop that has a sizeable range and that's where I can always get x-large.

Edited by mamborobert

Surriwong book shop? Where is that? Cheap one now. Maybe better and more expensive later. Thanks.

Expensive one later do you also play Russian roulette?.

Thanks to all. Mischief managed. I went to the place across from Surriwong. They only had a couple that sort of fit. Spent 800 baht and made the grumpy Thai salesgirl Ann smile by just being in a good mood. This is my second helmet I bought today. The first was 300 baht and the guy that rented me the scooter said it fit and the salesgirl said it fit but when I got home and looked in the mirror it rode on top of my head like a yarmulka. It did not fit. Money down the drain. Now this one I just bought at least fits. I will do some research and find a safe helmet. But until then something is better than nothing.

There's a helmet and m/c supply shop on Chiang Moi road, right hand side as you head toward Chinatown, maybe half way down from Mike's burgers. This shop has XL and XXL Nolan full face helmets, at least it used to have.

• Like 1

Surriwong book shop? Where is that? Cheap one now. Maybe better and more expensive later. Thanks.

Heading towards the mote on the right side of the road from Pantip Plaza

Ooops I see you found it.

Edited by hellodolly
  • Like 1

At the shop near Suriwong books, look at the "Real" brand helmets. Google Real helmets.

Note the DOT stamp. They usually have them in XL and even XXL.

They are about 1600 baht or so. The liner is removable for washing (often in this heat).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Bit older thread. Thanks for the recommendation with the store opposite Suriwong Books.

Went there today and asked for some spare visor screw plastic thingy for my AGV that is broken. The owner told me bring the whole thing and he will try to fix it. Good stuff. Ended up to buy a new REAL Cosmo in matte black (XL size), even got 100B discount (2800B). Absolutely recommended. Will return to let them try to fix the AGV.

Edited by MadMac