Newletter Blocked By Spam Filter

SamuiRes

I send out a monthly Newsletter to my Clients and anyone else who requests it. Probably about 150 people a month. Definitely not Spam as everyone on my list is happy to receive it.

Some recipients are however having the Newsletter and, at different times, specific individual emails blocked by Spam filters. Sample message is "Sender refused by the DNSBL xbl.spamhaus.org".

I have been to the Spamhaus site and checked the DNS and it is not listed on either SBL or XBL.

Has anyone any ideas why this is happening and what I can do to get round it? :o

Did that and everything came up green - so is there another reason why blocking occures?
Seeing that some subscribers get your newsletter and some don’t, it must be a question of the anti-spam software or the anti-spam function built into the firewall of those subscribers who cannot get your mail. They would need to configure their software in such a way that it no longer rejects your emails.

Gmail sometimes also puts some of my incoming non-spam mail into the spam folder and with just one click I can tell Gmail not to consider it as spam in future. Other webmail providers may do the same.

---------------

Maestro