Google Drive Triples Free Storage To 15Gb

webfact

Total no brainer for me; why even bother with anything else?

Couldn 't agree more, that you need to have no brain to trust Kim Dotcom with your data.

personally i would be more happy with kim earning a few bucks on the side than all the big ones like gates ,zuckerberg or the massive google co.

• Like 1

Total no brainer for me; why even bother with anything else?

Couldn 't agree more, that you need to have no brain to trust Kim Dotcom with your data.

personally i would be more happy with kim earning a few bucks on the side than all the big ones like gates ,zuckerberg or the massive google co.

I agree with you.

Imo, Kim is simply an entrepreneur that got attacked unjustifiably by the US govt. The only reason I can think that your data might not be as secure, in the sense that it could disappear I mean, is because he is kind of an easy target, while google isn't. I researched Kim before I got my account, he has some extremely valid points. The most interesting part about the whole take down of megaupload was that kim actually gave those movie execs access to delete public links that they deemed violated their copyright. He literally handed them complete control over the deletion process. Of course, we all know deleting all the links that pop up would be impossible, but that isn't his fault! Then came the fbi raid, lol. What a joke, really. Good old, USA. That is who the bad guy was in all that, the US govt, not kim dotcom.

• Like 2