Where Can I Get Big Buns?

Gone

if you think the whole thing a bit bigger...there is also a good possibility on making money when you rent a shop house for it and start early morning for those who go to work.

I had a similar idea a while ago but did not follow through for various reasons. But I still believe that selling rolls with sausage and a coffee to the commuters to the Eastern Seaboard pays already the rent and the rest is profit.

Jimmy: Thank you for that. Yes you are right and it is up to us Westerners to show our gf's/wife's how to use etiquette like cleaning up the area etc. as they don't really understand that concept. I also often get lazy later at night and want so eat some cholesterol infested farang food but like you say, nothing on the dark side. Cooked some pretty good kabobs last night on the ole BBQ with my home made BBQ sauce and they were awesome. (onions, button mushrooms, green peppers, beef, tiny tomatoes) pasted with sauce. mmmmmmmm.

Raro: When I had my jeans factory on khaonoi I also rented the shop beside us and bought tables, chairs, cookers etc. and was going to do the same but like you said, for various reasons I never got it going. My gf is from the South (Krabi) area and she cooks great Southern food and just like many earn people come to Pattaya for work, there are tons of earn food places here but no South food. I know lots of Southerners also come here for work. Anyway I just want to focus on giving farangs high blood pressure and put them at risk with good ole burgers, fries, kabobs etc.

Great feedback everyone.

Oh yes and as said, if you have something good & clean, word of mouth usually works well.

When I come out of a certain bar on Arunothai, there is a clean burger stand and she does lovely bacon and cheese rolls, burgers, decent chips (french fries) and sundry other items. It is always tempting to call over for a quick scran on the way home.

Further down the road is anothe burger place. It is not clean. The paint is peeling. The posters are greasy. The interior looks unclean. That place I will never use.

The point being that if a place is clean and looks cared for, you feel the food is not going to give you food poisoning and you will generally go back there. Friendly service is good too.

Best of with the venture :)