Blue Prints

tavarich

Does anybody know where I can buy some blueprints for a house, in Surin. I would like to find a book of houses and their prints to choose from. Any suggestions please.

If you can get to Bkk check out some book stores, even one 7 11 had a great range of mags and hard cover books with exactly what you want. Plans forever. Not sure if these will help but might be fun.

pskhome.com

buddyhome.co.,ltd

tradinghome.com

grandhome.co.th

narawadee.com

palayialhouse.co.th

buathong.com

All the best.

THanks for the information. I am in Surin now looking for a builder and prices. Just have to find the perfect plan. As long as I'm on here one more question, Do you guys that have houses built already, mind when some stranger comes to your door asking about your house. I have been tempted to do this just not sure of the reception.

THanks for the information. I am in Surin now looking for a builder and prices. Just have to find the perfect plan. As long as I'm on here one more question, Do you guys that have houses built already, mind when some stranger comes to your door asking about your house. I have been tempted to do this just not sure of the reception.

Check your messages, Friend....I may be able to help.