Has Your Wallet Got Fatter In Thailand?

uptheos

Anyone familiar with the saga of French criminal 'Papillon' knows exactly where to keep their money. Can be a real hassle when you need change for the Skytrain, though ....

A ladyboy would still get his/her hands on Papillon's cigar tube, me thinks! sick.gif

That's what I love about this forum - I can interact with other BMs who have authentic, firsthand experience of situations that I cant ever imagine myself getting into. I applaud you for your bravery in coming out on a public forum - bravo, sir.

Edit : might I add that 'hands' implies that there will be more than one hand involved - presumably quite a painful exercise, but once again I salute you for your honesty and bold ambition. You've redefined my own understanding of exactly what is possible in that domain, bar some blurry old German erotica involving women of a certain age.

Edited by MrWorldwide

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took it to be money and of course coming from North America a $100 bill American or Canadian is easy to carry in your wallet almost no space needed.

Converted to Thai money it takes up 30 times as much space,

Really, 30 times as much space, last I looked a 1000b note is not 1/8" thick.

Edited by Spoonman

I use a big belt here, i used a wallet in my back pocket home, For starters i need to carry my passport now, but the primary reason is i am uncomfortable without safety here, with pickpocket thieves etc, the belt in front of me gives me peace of mind.

If you have a full Thai driving license of the modern plastic type (Looks Like a Credit Card) you do not need to carry you passport around with you in when in Thailand.