Nakhon Sawan Immigration

Chris.B

They are however a friendly bunch and extremely helpful.

Several of them speak good English and the lady in the back corner on the right seems to be the boss.

Sadly since the office opened about 3 years ago it has outgrown itself and needs to be doubled in size with more staff.

Edited by billd766
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if they accept 90 days on the US Embassy Income Declartion letter. I have seen some brochures and it says only 30. However the brochure was an old one.

thanks

Edited by TOQ

Does anyone know if they accept 90 days on the US Embassy Income Declartion letter. I have seen some brochures and it says only 30. However the brochure was an old one.

thanks

I have used Nakhon Sawan since they opened. They are very friendly and efficient. In the past they have always required 30 days for the income affidavit so that's what I've done over the years. Don't know if they have changed the policy or not. Will find out next month when I do my next one. Call them and ask them direct, they speak good English: 056-881518

thanks

I have used Nakhon Sawan since they opened. They are very friendly and efficient. In the past they have always required 30 days for the income affidavit so that's what I've done over the years. Don't know if they have changed the policy or not. Will find out next month when I do my next one. Call them and ask them direct, they speak good English: 056-881518

Thank you for the information. I will give them a call