Wetting My Self In Laughter

Jaybonnaza

Thai bird in bar , met yank , yank see her whilst here,

She think he give her 20k a month, keeps checking bank for money .

Me muckmy Natalay was lost on her ha ha it's hilarious she asked me why he not pay . ....

By the way I'm writing this in the bar pissing myself in laughter - farang get his own back , the misses is laughing at her stupidity also and telling her to not take advantage

As your missus seems to be in on the big joke, perhaps she can give her experience to the other girl who seems very inexperienced and innocent, unlike her.

Hang on a minute, were you not the one that stated you or your missus had never set foot in a bar, correct me if I'm wrong.

So, in this thread are we supposed to slag Thai People off, laugh at them, generally put them down, or are we supposed to congratulate you ?

Edited by Banzai99

I am still struggling with Google translate to translate OP into English

I'm also struggling to figure out what's the OP's transliteration of "Me muckmy Natalay" is supposed to be in Thai.

Care to write it in Thai script or give a better transliteration for me OP??

Maybe the Op could help the 'bird' with her communication skills. She probably didn't have the benefit of a western education.

Unless it was a parrot, i do not think birds can speak.

Though the part which i find funny is that OP goes to the bar, with his misses and clearly a laptop, since he is wetting his undies in the bar while writing the post

I'm shocked that no one finds this funny - it blatantly high lights the hold that bar girls think they have over foreigners .

What on earth makes her think she is entitled to that?? the yank I'd shake his hand if I ever met him .

I'm shocked that no one finds this funny - it blatantly high lights the hold that bar girls think they have over foreigners .

What on earth makes her think she is entitled to that?? the yank I'd shake his hand if I ever met him .

So how many bar girls do you know and how well do you know them?

I have a friend in Pattaya that owns a bar,some of the stories he told me about how the foreigners treat the girls are sickening.

Broken hearts caused by lying foreigners,physical abuse,alcoholism,drug addictions are enough to turn any good lady bad.

I would say that 99% of the girls that go to work in the bars were not bad ladies before they started working in the bars.

That's why I don't find your post funny.

I have no idea what your point is, probably because I couldn't understand most of your OP; could you try re-writing it in proper English?<br /><br />Did the girl actually give anything of value for the money she expected, or was it just a gift?

Doesn't seem like any kind of "trick" to me, just the guy reneging on a promise?

Edited by PalMan