Ride Outs In Pattaya

Always a lot happening in Phattaya. Not quite sure what a "ride outs" is. Can you explain further?

its where a group of bikers meet (in pattaya) and "ride out" into the country and stop off for a bite to eat and a chat, before returning back.....simples....

Not many of those here in Pattaya unless Thai folk whom of which are pretty nice but your not generally ever going to be invited to that "gang" as they call it; I have a lot of Thai friends though so have gone on some tours in the past with them which generally ends with drinks and food - plenty of both. Most foreign retired folk in Pattaya are parked at a bar drinking as they have no other things in life to do, the bike is parked in front of the bar as a bling item only.

Edited by commande

Always a lot happening in Phattaya. Not quite sure what a "ride outs" is. Can you explain further?

its where a group of bikers meet (in pattaya) and "ride out" into the country and stop off for a bite to eat and a chat, before returning back.....simples....

So, it is actually a "ride out/stop eat/ride back". We sometimes do a "ride out/stop eat drink pee drink more pee more sleep eat more/ride back" -- one planned for Khao Yai in the next few weeks. Kanchanaburi is also a favorite destination. The bikes are, however, well under 500cc.

• Like 1

So, it is actually a "ride out/stop eat/ride back". We sometimes do a "ride out/stop eat drink pee drink more pee more sleep eat more/ride back" -- one planned for Khao Yai in the next few weeks. Kanchanaburi is also a favorite destination. The bikes are, however, well under 500cc.

I would be interested in one of these but I only have a PCX150

I would be interested in one of these but I only have a PCX150

That is what most folks ride, so you would feel right at home. There are, however, color restricitions -- no ugly grey or brown -- and minimum "bling" requirements -- we have an image to maintain (there's "hi-so", "lo-so", and "no-so"; we fall in the last category). If your interested, PM me and I'll let you know when tentative dates are decided.

plenty of people get together and ride. Ducati were meeting on sundays at their shop. A few of us meet a few times a month and go to various places. A 500cc would be the minimum i would bring but a 250 might be ok

Well, I been educated! I am not a club or gang type of person, so I can't help you.

i am a kk guy http://www.krispykreme.co.th/index.php nothing like a quick ride for donuts and coffee

I didn't know you could get KK donuts in Pattaya! Are they as revolting in LOS as donuts made by the other people who made donuts here?

I think they cheap-out on the flour. Never had a good donut here so stopped eating them.

Always a lot happening in Phattaya.  Not quite sure what a "ride outs" is.  Can you explain further?

BSJ. You drink pee!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

BSJ. You drink pee!

Good one! I guess some commas would have helped a lot! When Ghandi joins us, yes. The rest of us drink first and pee after......

Edited by Thailaw

BSJ. You drink pee!

I can say without a doubt I will not be drinking anyones pee. If that's what you have to do to be accepted into the pack.....I am happy to be a lone wolf!

Seems like water sports are a right of initiation in this club. I guess the club name is the Wild Hosesbiggrin.png

Good one! Wild Hoses have dampened my enthusiasm to get involved with them. I may join a biker club where the initiation involves having sexy time with girls and drinking lots of beer......as long as ginger beer is OK. biggrin.png

Seems like water sports are a right of initiation in this club. I guess the club name is the Wild Hosesbiggrin.png

I almost spewed my water on the guy sitting at the next table in the coffee shop I frequent - oh my god funny cheesy.gif

Edited by commande

i'm also interested in meeting up in Pattaya, for a "ride out" or whatever they are called.....and i'm sure it won't matter what bike (or scooter) you have.....

Hi Pist n broke, let me know if they are really into drinking pee. I have a sneaking suspicion they are telling me that so I wont cum with them.

i'm also interested in meeting up in Pattaya, for a "ride out" or whatever they are called.....and i'm sure it won't matter what bike (or scooter) you have.....

A scooter will surely make it to the first light then will be riding solo :)

Hi Pist n broke, let me know if they are really into drinking pee. I have a sneaking suspicion they are telling me that so I wont cum with them.

BSJ - are you intent on making the OP's idea fall flat on it's face before it even starts ?

A scooter will surely make it to the first light then will be riding solo smile.png

you trying o disrupt things too ??

A scooter will surely make it to the first light then will be riding solo smile.png

no just keeping some one from joining a group of litre bikes with a pcx or schwinn banana bike. The op is talking about a 500cc which will almost be adaquite. Edited by yankee99

Not many of those here in Pattaya unless Thai folk whom of which are pretty nice but your not generally ever going to be invited to that "gang" as they call it; I have a lot of Thai friends though so have gone on some tours in the past with them which generally ends with drinks and food - plenty of both. Most foreign retired folk in Pattaya are parked at a bar drinking as they have no other things in life to do, the bike is parked in front of the bar as a bling item only.

Those days are gone, thanks to the introduction of breathalyzers,

it is now parked under a cover at the house indefinitely

no just keeping some one from joining a group of litre bikes with a pcx or schwinn banana bike. The op is talking about a 500cc which will almost be adaquite.

a 500cc CBX will be "almost adequate" for a ride out to say Ban Chang (from Pattaya) - its doable on a push bike <deleted>....