Sunrise Tacos Stall On The Side That Is Dark

hotandhumid

Just put a menu in with the orders. If they like the food, they will order more, and tell a friend. If they dont like the food, then you wasted a whole 1 baht menu!

they do that already

Didn't get one with my delivery order. They use the moto boys to make their deliveries so cost is dependent on distance. Cost me B 30 for about 1.5 km distance.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your still operating on the dark side. Question: do your refried beans in the tacos contain lard (pig fat ) ? There are refried beans without lard available. wai2.gif

While you're waiting, I'd say no lard. Lard in refritos has a distinctive taste and their refritos don't have it. Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I must be looking for the stall in the wrong place as I have yet to see it when looking. I've been going to the 4 way intersection with the red light(that works) on SSCC. There is lotus on one corner. Am I at the wrong place?

Maybe I need to read through the thread again more carefully.

I must be looking for the stall in the wrong place as I have yet to see it when looking. I've been going to the 4 way intersection with the red light(that works) on SSCC. There is lotus on one corner. Am I at the wrong place?

On the other side of the road from Lotus, in front of the motorbike shop.

post-64390-0-49871200-1392964479_thumb.j

It's a food-truck and it's parked directly opposite the lotus (in front of the motorcycle shop). It does not arrive till around 5:30 and they start service around 6:00.

I've passed by the corner a couple of times around 8-9 pm recently and noticed the absence of the truck.

so did I. They lost twice business from me in the past three weeks...

Me too. Twice I went out of my way to get food there recently and both times it wasn't there, which was disappointing. I shan't be going looking for it again - if I'm passing and it's there and I'm hungry, great, if not.... Too unreliable.

I've passed by the corner a couple of times around 8-9 pm recently and noticed the absence of the truck.

so did I. They lost twice business from me in the past three weeks...

Me too. Twice I went out of my way to get food there recently and both times it wasn't there, which was disappointing. I shan't be going looking for it again - if I'm passing and it's there and I'm hungry, great, if not.... Too unreliable.

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A lot of people crying here because they can't get their taco's.

Ah, didumms.

I am surprises that they are still in business??

Well, they have multiple businesses in BKK and Pattaya. At the moment I believe they are offering franchise set-ups as well. Perhaps a good idea for the right entrepeneur at the DS. I will drop by more often then for sure if there is a small restaurant of Sunrise at the DS.

Missing in action again last night. Nice Nachos and Fajitas at Mediterranean resort (Pong) in you need a semi-Mex fix.

I have seen the sign many times but never decided to drive up in that road. How is it inthere, does it have a lot of customers? Always a bit ''scared'' if a restaurant in Thailand doesnt have a lot of customers. Always worry that they think more about using the products a few more days after the expiring date. If its really worth it I will give it a shot, love Mediterranean food and for now only Blue Olive have the right stuff.

Missing in action again last night. Nice Nachos and Fajitas at Mediterranean resort (Pong) in you need a semi-Mex fix.

I have seen the sign many times but never decided to drive up in that road. How is it inthere, does it have a lot of customers? Always a bit ''scared'' if a restaurant in Thailand doesnt have a lot of customers. Always worry that they think more about using the products a few more days after the expiring date. If its really worth it I will give it a shot, love Mediterranean food and for now only Blue Olive have the right stuff.

Have eaten there 10 or so times in the last 3 months. Never been the only customer and sometimes full and had to wait for a table. Nice tapas (around THB150), good steaks (THB350-500) and apparently the Thai stuff is OK too.

• 1 year later...