Wave Bar Hit By Car

i was just reading FB and i saw some pics of a car resting in the front entrance of the wave bar. by the looks of it the car must have been traveling at a very high speed i think the only reason it stopped is because of the power pole. any word on the status of the bars business?

Never mind not being safe even sitting in a bar...just last week i was walking home near Nova Samui Resort not too far away from Wave Bar really and a guy tried to do a U turn on his bike...never quite turned enough and just went straight into the wall 5 feet in front of me!!

I stopped in my tracks, a wee bit taken aback, saw the guy was bleeding from the head but to my surprise he got up picked up his bike, grinned at me with a completely insane look on his face and cackled and just drove off covered in blood with his now wonky front wheel...i should know but it's the first time it's been so close....that road from the roundabout is insane at times....

tee ni wave bar?

it is on the chaweng beach road, coming from the Bangkok Samui Hospital on the right before the one way system kicks in.

Chaweng Beach Road yes, but its right before Burirasa Hotel on the left between the 2 entrances of the new Ozo Resort.

• 2 months later...