Beach Clear-Up Operation By Police After Recent Stabbing On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Beach clear-up Operation by Police after recent stabbing on Pattaya Beach

beach-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--Early on Tuesday Morning Pattaya Police, responding to the recent stabbing of a Frenchman on Pattaya Beach, conducted an operation on Pattaya Beach to clear the area of a group of people the Police describe as “undesirables”.

The operation, involving Pattaya Police and Police Volunteers, led to the arrest of 30 people including 13 Ladyboys who Police have identified as a high-risk group who are more likely to commit crimes against tourists.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/87929/beach-clear-up-operation-police-stabbing-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-21

About time the area was cleaned up.HOW long will it last though.What about getting rid of the pervert old men that try to get laid for reduced fee also,they attract some of the undesirables too.The beach side of beach rd could be a beautiful place to walk at night but sadly the perves have reduced it to a red lit area

• Like 1

About time the area was cleaned up.HOW long will it last though.What about getting rid of the pervert old men that try to get laid for reduced fee also,they attract some of the undesirables too.The beach side of beach rd could be a beautiful place to walk at night but sadly the perves have reduced it to a red lit area

Each to their own.

As I sit in bars on the other side of the beach, there are not really that many customers talking to the ladies. Also I've walked along the beach side many times and never been pestered. Same when I have sat there of an evening.

• Like 2

Each to their own.

As I sit in bars on the other side of the beach, there are not really that many customers talking to the ladies. Also I've walked along the beach side many times and never been pestered. Same when I have sat there of an evening.

The place is full of old farangs in the daytime,its years since i walk that side,due to the problems.I have been told by many tourist friends that it is a cesspit in the evenings.

They keep calling him a Frenchman but in fact, Iranian and just as much of a problem as the people that perpetrated the stabbing.

People who smile, avoid confrontation and are generally amiable - even in the face of some of the Pattaya shenanigans, do not get stabbed.

Each to their own.

The place is full of old farangs in the daytime,its years since i walk that side,due to the problems.I have been told by many tourist friends that it is a cesspit in the evenings.

What? You havi not been there for years and you judge the place by what you have been told by other people? I do find that an odd way to judge anything or anywhere.

Now there is something I've never done: trawl beach road.. If the scene is going away though I do feel I need to check it out at least once. Potential issue: no beer for sale like in bars.. though I suppose if I give someone some baht they'll go get it for me (and for themselves) at a 7-11..?

Now there is something I've never done: trawl beach road.. If the scene is going away though I do feel I need to check it out at least once. Potential issue: no beer for sale like in bars.. though I suppose if I give someone some baht they'll go get it for me (and for themselves) at a 7-11..?

7/11 is usually only a few meters away from beach road, all you have to do is cross the road and the friendly 7/11 staff will even open the bottle for you.. handy if you don't have a lighter or like to open beer caps with your teeth tongue.png

Edited by yoslim

They have only found 30 "undesirables"??????whistling.gif , perhaps those were the ones right out side the station and police could not be bothered to walk down much furtherlaugh.png

Maybe the ones left behind were the desirable ones?

• Like 1

They have only found 30 "undesirables"??????whistling.gif , perhaps those were the ones right out side the station and police could not be bothered to walk down much furtherlaugh.png

Maybe the ones left behind were the desirable ones?

biggrin.png

The place isn't beautiful, with or without prostitutes. The piles of rubbish are more of an eyesore than a couple of overweight or gender-confused hookers. It's isn't lit red either, but tungsten and MH flood lights.

Pattaya has two attractions. The beach is one of them.

Make me the mayor and overnight there would be full time foot patrols, people picking up trash, a maintenance crew looking after the flower gardens & the scammers would be history.

• Like 1

They keep calling him a Frenchman but in fact, Iranian and just as much of a problem as the people that perpetrated the stabbing.

People who smile, avoid confrontation and are generally amiable - even in the face of some of the Pattaya shenanigans, do not get stabbed.

Clearly he had a french passport so therefore a french national

Are you racist ir something?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Why do you thai apologists always blame the victim. You are so sure a smile will always avoid confontation. Wise up

• Like 1

I enjoy walking Beach Road on the beach side. I am not approached by the prostitutes unless I am stupid enough to inititate it. I have found that they never start the solicitation except for a smile.

Each to their own.

What? You havi not been there for years and you judge the place by what you have been told by other people? I do find that an odd way to judge anything or anywhere.

Not been in the evening but walk most days on the beach side,thats enough for me

What about getting rid of the pervert old men that try to get laid for reduced fee also,they attract some of the undesirables too.

personally I prefer free to a reduced fee, but I fail to see who they would attract?

met quite a few Iranians on the beach at night, always polite and interesting to talk to, and unlike the British have yet to see any down and out Iranians sleeping on the benches yet Edited by wwex
  • Like 1

there are beer sellers on bikes going past every few minutes, its quite civilized

Each to their own.

perhaps they are referring to the puddles that form when it rains due to the poor drainage?