2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

It is just a shame about his discipline Stevie otherwise he could of been up there with the best.

I did say this would happen when he signed for you if you care to look back,some characters can't change a lot of his make up reminds me of Cantona.

At least you will get good money for him because he is now in the same mold as Rooney...blacklisted accept Suarez is wanted a little more.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would anyone pay £40 mill + for Suarez, seriously I know I'm, how would you say, unbiased, but, come on.......?

redrus

he's probably about the third best player in the world behind messi and ronaldo. so he's worth considerably more than that.

One thing he is .... The premierships best Biter.... Girls blouse he is! He will do well with the Arse for obvious reasons. That's what I meant by 'finished' in the Premiership..... Arsenal first 11, followed shortly after by the Arsenal Bench, followed by numerous little injuries, followed by a one way ticket home. Win win for the Biter.

Would anyone pay £40 mill + for Suarez, seriously I know I'm, how would you say, unbiased, but, come on.......?

redrus

he's probably about the third best player in the world behind messi and ronaldo. so he's worth considerably more than that.

They're at it again laugh.png

don't think it's a particularly unreasonable call on past couple of seasons' form. suarez, cavani, bale, iniesta, van persie. next tier down from messi and ronaldo.

Yes thats more my take on him. He's part of a second tier. Don't think he's a better player though than any of then bar Cavani but then theres all the baggage and lunacy he brings to the table.

Still love him in my side as i alwayd did. Very fine player warts an all.

Edited by carmine

It is just a shame about his discipline Stevie otherwise he could of been up there with the best.

I did say this would happen when he signed for you if you care to look back,some characters can't change a lot of his make up reminds me of Cantona.

At least you will get good money for him because he is now in the same mold as Rooney...blacklisted accept Suarez is wanted a little more.

he still is up there with the best ed. just because he's an undisciplined knob doesn't mean he isn't a brilliant player who wins matches on his own. if he moves this summer, whoever he joins will be immediately improved. if it's madrid i'd bet on them for the la liga title ahead of barca.

but i'll still be livid if he moves on the cheap. he's one of the top handful of players in the world and the bar is now set with cavani going for 55m GBP. suarez is better than cavani IMO and so nobody gets him for less than that. otherwise he shuts his gob and stays for another season and does his job at a club where he currently owes a lot of people.

55 million for sure without the mental case baggage.

But for me more in the region of 40 Million because of it.

And obviously his turnaround about leaving Liverpool which same as Rooney sticks in the gut a bit doesn't it?

Funny thing is they could end up playing together at some club.

redrus

yes

Me too an excellent player, who would grace any team. Fantastic skills, vision, quick, hard working and eye for goal.......just needs to stop the silly stuff and he's up there with the very best IMO. Looking at thje signings that are banded around in the 30 mil mark, I would say 40 is a fair price.

redrus

seem they do mate , there's no denying the guys got a serious unaddressed self control issue but just playing footie he's top draw. and it seems suarez looks like he wants to be bought, 2 me now it looks just a case of exactly how much and maybe more

pertinent 2 whom and WHEN.

And the guardian suggest maybe even a legal challenge around the wording of the contract which would be interesting..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/23/arsenal-luis-suarez-liverpool-transfer

redrus

seem they do mate , there's no denying the guys got a serious unaddressed self control issue but just playing footie he's top draw. and it seems suarez looks like he wants to be bought, 2 me now it looks just a case of exactly how much and maybe more

pertinent 2 whom and WHEN.

And the guardian suggest maybe even a legal challenge around the wording of the contract which would be interesting..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/23/arsenal-luis-suarez-liverpool-transfer

The thing is that Suarez' agent will have made absolutely certain that Arsenal know *exactly* what this "clause" says.

As will the respected lawyers and then if there's a disagreement?

bbc says 40 mil plus the extra quid has resulted in Seweraz wanting to talk with Mr Wenger.

Mr Wenger is clearly happy to pay 40 mil plus the extra pound.

I would if I was him wanting to beat Mr Mourhino's excellent outfit.

The thing is that Suarez' agent will have made absolutely certain that Arsenal know *exactly* what this "clause" says.

Contract law is normally sorted out through the courts.

seems liverpool see it as a right to talk,maybe if arsenal want to push it and saurez go the route that they see it as a right to buy? then that could well be where it ends up, and if the varied understandings of the 'release clause' on tv' is an indicator clearly some sort of ruling may be the right thing to get.

seems liverpool see it as a right to talk,maybe if arsenal want to push it and saurez go the route that they see it as a right to buy? then that could well be where it ends up, and if the varied understandings of the 'release clause' on tv' is an indicator clearly some sort of ruling may be the right thing to get.

It ain't a 'release clause' .All's it is ,is an understanding that the player should be informed that Arsenal are interested in him...Specfeckingtacular huh?

• Like 2

It ain't a 'release clause' .All's it is ,is an understanding that the player should be informed that Arsenal are interested in him...Specfeckingtacular huh?

Oh great, someone who's read it. Can you tell us what it says?

rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Higuain to Napoli for $42mil. Done deal.

37 million euros I'm reading. Nearer 49 million dollars or 32 million quid.

The Argentine striker stands in eighth place in the ranking of purchase record in Serie A behind Hernan Crespo (paid 55 million euro), Gianluigi Buffon (54 million), Gaizka Mendieta (48 million), Christian Vieri (45 million ), Rui Costa (42 million), Liliam Thuram (41.5 million) and Pavel Nedved (41.2 million). Recall that the player has cost more than € 37m to 3m bonus, while the engagement will be 4.5 million Euros net per season with the image rights to 50% for two years (the duration of the current agreement with Nike), while from the third year onwards will be renegotiated.

And now Madrid will go for.....

Bale, Lewandowski or Suarez.

Edited by Chicog

The Argentine striker stands in eighth place in the ranking of purchase record in Serie A behind Hernan Crespo (paid 55 million euro), Gianluigi Buffon (54 million), Gaizka Mendieta (48 million), Christian Vieri (45 million ), Rui Costa (42 million), Liliam Thuram (41.5 million) and Pavel Nedved (41.2 million). Recall that the player has cost more than € 37m to 3m bonus, while the engagement will be 4.5 million Euros net per season with the image rights to 50% for two years (the duration of the current agreement with Nike), while from the third year onwards will be renegotiated.

Sounds about right. The dominoes will start to fall now.

The point is thats the way liverpool say and see it, but if suarez and who ever see it differently, then as chicog says disputes on contracts normaally end up in court, and with 15 -20 mil involved , personally I wouldnt rule it out, would you?

tbh i see suarezs style being a good fit at madrid. bales to similar to Ronaldo and lewandoskis better but theyve already got the french boy whats his name ?

rolleyes.gif

Yes ,It say's if a bunch of dippy arl blue rinse mauds start prying into summat that don't concern 'em ,tell 'em to ferk orf!!

So ferk orf!!

Same applies to idjit a couple of posts below.

rolleyes.gif

Yes ,It say's if a bunch of dippy arl blue rinse mauds start prying into summat that don't concern 'em ,tell 'em to ferk orf!!

So ferk orf!!

Calm down Mary or you will do yourself an injury biggrin.png

BTbiggrin.png

post-102811-0-38233100-1374688044_thumb.

There is no way Arsenal are going to fork out £50M and there is no way Liverpool will let him go for less. He obviously doesn't have clause that gives him a right leave LFC for a given amount, so LFC will decide what happens. I expect a Madrid bid will be imminent.

CL football, bag of money to spend, your first choice striker chose Rafa and now you won't pay for your number 1 target. Getting embarrassing really, chasing big targets for big cash ain't really your thing. Keep smokin Wenger!

rolleyes.gif

So ferk orf!!

We talk about it, If you don't want to talk bout it, best u do one pal, what do they say up north? oh yeah f--kin knob head.

attachicon.gif1069862_10151708590836132_111265835_n.jpg

There is no way Arsenal are going to fork out £50M and there is no way Liverpool will let him go for less. He obviously doesn't have clause that gives him a right leave LFC for a given amount, so LFC will decide what happens. I expect a Madrid bid will be imminent.

CL football, bag of money to spend, your first choice striker chose Rafa and now you won't pay for your number 1 target. Getting embarrassing really, chasing big targets for big cash ain't really your thing. Keep smokin Wenger!

This aint an anti liverpool stance, but up to recently the general understanding of these clause's , as their name hints at was its a 'release clause'

meet the valuation and 'done deal', but Liverpool say this isnt the case if Suarez and his perspective employers feel that that Liverpools interpretation is wrong or different from theirs , rightly or wrongly don't they have grounds to challenge it ? And with anywhere between 10 and 20 mil at stake, wont they ??????? 4 me it Bolls down to how well the contract was worded, ANY greyness and bang , game on for the arse or whoever. and of coarse liveerpool aint gonna come out and say whoop's seems theirs issues are they?, well not quite straight awaybiggrin.png .

attachicon.gif1069862_10151708590836132_111265835_n.jpg

This aint an anti liverpool stance, but up to recently the general understanding of these clause's , as their name hints at was its a 'release clause'

meet the valuation and 'done deal', but Liverpool say this isnt the case if Suarez and his perspective employers feel that that Liverpools interpretation is wrong or different from theirs , rightly or wrongly don't they have grounds to challenge it ? And with anywhere between 10 and 20 mil at stake, wont they ??????? 4 me it Bolls down to how well the contract was worded, ANY greyness and bang , game on for the arse or whoever. and of coarse liveerpool aint gonna come out and say whoop's seems theirs issues are they?, well not quite straight awaybiggrin.png .

point taken rij, you'd have to wonder when the contract was drawn up last year that his lawyers didn't clarify the apparent "clause". Once the contract is signed, it's signed. Any dispute will not be resolved before the transfer window closes anyway, and to me it is apparent that whatever the "clause" is it does not have a buy out option. However there might be a condition that relates to him handing in a transfer request and us having to do business.

It's all a big saga and as an LFC fan I am sick to the back teeth with the drama that surrounds this lad, great player but a royal pain in the arse. Still I don't see us rolling over for Arsenal, my money is on Madrid. I'd be sick he went to Arsenal.

I don't think he is interested in le arse mate....if Madrid come calling then he will make noise....otherwise you can relax I reckon.

I hope you are right cocker, and Carlos gets on the dog and ends this tabloid drama sharpish