Walen School - Teacher Training + One Year Thai Work Permit, 49,960 Baht

I always thought that customer feedback was of the utmost value to a business,

Why disregard negative feedback by labelling those who took time to write as "Haters"

By listening to critics you may just learn something ?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do I sign up for the Walen pyramid scheme, given how well reputed the company is it should be easy money.

https://www.dcs.walen.org/possibilities

It is called DCS, it is not a "pyramid scheme". DCS stands for dynamic commission system and it makes money indeed. All you need to do is become a Walen student and teacher training will also qualify for DCS. We work as a team. Thank you for bringing it up.

Why disregard negative feedback by labelling those who took time to write as "Haters"

Only If what they write is true. If it is not, and the intention is to discredit the school, then there is nothing to learn from it. Maybe only that you need to keep going because more successful you get more criticism you will attract.

Only If what they write is true. If it is not, and the intention is to discredit the school, then there is nothing to learn from it. Maybe only that you need to keep going because more successful you get more criticism you will attract.

clap2.gif Please post a link to a thread where you accepted any feedback, just one pleasewhistling.gif

Not sure if its your ego or plain arrogance, though might just be boththumbsup.gif

Asiantravel, Hater's posts only, it is not a secret that some people do not like me, that thread has been discredited long time ago. We offer free demo lessons, you can come and see how we teach without paying any money. Also there are always lots of students around, you are welcome to talk to them and get first hand reports. People can write anything on the internet. If you want to believe this it is up to you.

Why do you insist on repeating that people do not like you? Have you considered the possibility that people do not have a problem with you BUT only have a problem with your business?rolleyes.gif

MacWalen has got a good business going.

Some things crop up though, can he guarantee you a teaching job after the course 100%, yes or no?

Who are the teachers, are they native speakers or are they people who have passed the course?

For those 120hours what visa will you get the applicant, and also if a work permit, to work where, as remember a WP is for one place only.

What salary can he guarantee? Where will the school be?

There are hundreds of agencies out there fighting for places for their teachers, so am sure it is gonna be hard to get into a school.

I must add one point, you are not a Thai Resident, but you have Permanent Residence of Thailand, a subtle difference.

EDIT - Sorry you have been granted Permanent Residency in Thailand.

Edited by beano2274

Several posts removed for violation of forum rules.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

So, can you give us that list I asked for ??

Maybe you missed my post above !!

It is a comprehensive ALS 120 lesson course which includes theory and practice lessons. After this course you will teach faster and also students will learn faster. It is a life long benefit. Some people here do not know what they are talking about or are belittling me, or try to be overly academic. What we teach works very very well and is worth the money. If someone has a budget to open a school they may even be able to start their own business. I am very confident in our ALS course. Perhaps the best investment you will ever make if you want to make teaching your career. You will be learning from one of the best paid teachers in Thailand. If you get good at ALS you will make very good money.

Excuse me but how do you account for the fact that if you type “Walen Scam Thai Language School in Thailand “ into google you are provided with a thread in which many contributors contradict a lot of what you have said?

Asiantravel, Hater's posts only, it is not a secret that some people do not like me, that thread has been discredited long time ago. We offer free demo lessons, you can come and see how we teach without paying any money. Also there are always lots of students around, you are welcome to talk to them and get first hand reports. People can write anything on the internet. If you want to believe this it is up to you.

I am sorry but I just can't believe people would waste their time sitting at a computer writing negative

comments about your business just for the sake of it ? Maybe one or two but not

all the ones in that thread. You wouldn't spend time doing that unless you were

motivated by something to do it or you were aggrieved by something specific.

How do I sign up for the Walen pyramid scheme, given how well reputed the company is it should be easy money.

https://www.dcs.walen.org/possibilities

It is called DCS, it is not a "pyramid scheme". DCS stands for dynamic commission system and it makes money indeed. All you need to do is become a Walen student and teacher training will also qualify for DCS. We work as a team. Thank you for bringing it up.

My bad, "Dynamic Commission System" is a trademark of Walen......... Wonder why why so many Google hits people are saying it is a pyramid scheme ?

Excuse me but how do you account for the fact that if you type “Walen Scam Thai Language School in Thailand “ into google you are provided with a thread in which many contributors contradict a lot of what you have said?

I am sorry but I just can't believe people would waste their time sitting at a computer writing negative comments about your business just for the sake of it ? Maybe one or two but not all the ones in that thread. You wouldn't spend time doing that unless you were motivated by something to do it or you were aggrieved by something specific.

Interesting google search results. Sites as diverse as stickman and ajarnforum and other sites elsewhere, in addition to TV threads, where literally hundreds of posters collectively have made an untold number of less than favorable comments.

A veritable army division size of "haters" it would seem.

MacWalen started this thread and has succeeded in provoking a storm.

Clearly there are some very strongly held opinions.

MacWalen does not assist as he is consistently evasive,

Maybe it is time either for the mods to lock this topic or for us to refrain from responding to MacWalen's provocations.

If anybody wishes to give 50,000 to MacWalen after reading this thread I say "Up to Them" !

MacWalen is a sponsor and can do as he pleases, also unlike the rest of us no warnings are given to sponsors, although they clearly abuse the forum rules.

But that is business and he certainly knows his business.

Edited by beano2274

MacWalen started this thread and has succeeded in provoking a storm.

Clearly there are some very strongly held opinions.

MacWalen does not assist as he is consistently evasive,

Maybe it is time either for the mods to lock this topic or for us to refrain from responding to MacWalen's provocations.

If anybody wishes to give 50,000 to MacWalen after reading this thread I say "Up to Them" !

Maybe he has the same narcissistic compulsions as Kathryn Hepurn when she once said “ I don't care what they say about me as long as they are talking about me “biggrin.png

beano2274, on 25 May 2013 - 16:12, said:

MacWalen is a sponsor and can do as he pleases, also unlike the rest of us no warnings are given to sponsors, although they clearly abuse the forum rules.

But that is business and he certainly knows his business.

That about sums it up. I can not help but wonder what would happen to Pattaya branch if immigration decides to impose tougher tests to check language skills or eliminate the Thai language ED visa's

A neighbor of mine is a high ranking Immigration officer. He is implementing a scheme whereby people asking for extensions to ED(Thia language) visas are not spoken to other than in Thai --- they are asked simple questions like " Do big fish eat little fish" !

I am told many applicants are refused !

Edited by jrtmedic

A neighbor of mine is a high ranking Immigration officer. He is implementing a scheme whereby people asking for extensions of ED visas are not spoken to other than in Thai --- they are asked simple questions like " Do big fish eat little fish" !

they have also imposed age limitations in the Chiang Mai area over a year ago which means anyone over a certain age can't qualify for an education visa. like being told you are too old to learnsad.png

Edited by Asiantravel

A neighbor of mine is a high ranking Immigration officer. He is implementing a scheme whereby people asking for extensions of ED visas are not spoken to other than in Thai --- they are asked simple questions like " Do big fish eat little fish" !

they have also imposed age limitations in the Chiang Mai area over a year ago which means anyone over a certain age can't qualify for an education visa. like being told you are too old to learnsad.png

Hence might be the reason for teaching course with WP

A neighbor of mine is a high ranking Immigration officer. He is implementing a scheme whereby people asking for extensions to ED(Thia language) visas are not spoken to other than in Thai --- they are asked simple questions like " Do big fish eat little fish" ! 

No wonder! How many times in a Thai lesson would big fish and little fish come up!

Maybe asking in Thai how to order their favorite food would work better... jeeze I teach English and I'm pretty sure my students couldn't answer that question!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

A neighbor of mine is a high ranking Immigration officer. He is implementing a scheme whereby people asking for extensions to ED(Thia language) visas are not spoken to other than in Thai --- they are asked simple questions like " Do big fish eat little fish" !

That was from a thread nearly two years ago.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/480875-thai-immigration-crackdown-on-ed-visas/

• Like 1

thaicbr

Better up rate your teaching --------smile.png !

When I was asked the question ----I admit I asked for it to be repeated ------I could answer ------My neighbour enjoyed my initial discomfort and laughed !

Before you ask, I did not learn my Thai from "that school" or I would for sure have failed the test!

Which Lemoncake begs the question........ is the work permit and subsequent employment guaranteed 100% at the completion of the 50k course already paid for ?

Im not offering here assistance with ED visas but a teacher training plus a work permit.

How long is the training for?

How is training and getting a WP connected? Surely it means that one will have to work for your company after their training?

What salary and hours will they have to accept in order to qualify for the WP on offer?

What about non-degree holders, will they also be eligible for a WP upon accepting your contract offer, once fully trained?

But your "unique teaching system" is just reading out of book. You're planning to charge people 49,960 for that? Who would be stupid enough to pay that when it would be cheaper to do the internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA which would certainly lead to a job offer and a work permit paid by the employer?

Unless of course the whole thing is just another visa scam.

I can teach you how to teach faster. I am very confident of that. If you have a better offer take it but CELTA is not even coming close to our teaching speed. You can make a bet if you have money to lose.

My girlfriend has just qualified as a teacher in Britain. It took a 4-year Bachelor's Honour's degree plus a year's very hard work for a PGCE (18+ hours a day and weekends) and a year as a Newly Qualified Teacher. 6 years' hard preparation.

Are you saying that you can teach someone this in a few weeks?

Walen ALS (accelerated learning system) is much faster than communicative methods. We can certainly teach faster, no doubt about that. So answering your question. Yes, I can.
Christ, interrogated by TV police big time!

If this isn't legit Macwalen, ve have vays of making you talk. It can be very unpleasant.

A neighbor of mine is a high ranking Immigration officer. He is implementing a scheme whereby people asking for extensions of ED visas are not spoken to other than in Thai --- they are asked simple questions like " Do big fish eat little fish" ! 

they have also imposed age limitations in the Chiang Mai area  over a year ago which means anyone over a certain age can't qualify for an education visa. like being told you are too old to learnPosted Image

Which Lemoncake begs the question........ is the work permit and subsequent employment guaranteed 100% at the completion of the 50k course already paid for ?

The only 100% guarantee he can give is there is no such thing as a 100% guarantee.

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app