Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

Outrageous, what has Britain become, where a member of Her Majesty's Armed Fforces can't walk the streets without facing attack? Powells "Rivers of blood" speech may actually have prophesied just that, although probably not his intention.

For too long have the "British" people been like a sleeping dog, laying complacent at the hearth. Now these animals welcomed in & given every opportunity have become so emboldened as to commit this horrific act on Britains streets.

Too late for government to act, as "they" are already embeded in every aspect of political life in the UK. The "mindless morons of the EDL" as some on this forum have called them, are now apparently the last bastion for repriasal as far as Britain is concerned & good luck to them.

Every Muslim living in Britian should should feel shame upon themselves & Islam for breeding, & harbouring such hatred for a country that allowed them to thrive.

Regardless where these animals came from, they are Muslims, no matter what denials or renunciation the Islamic mouth piece in the UK comes out with.

I've read some absolute wet liberal crap on here regarding this & most of it from brits, no wonder the country is in shit, for want of a better term. All Muslims in the UK are now fair game, month after month I read of "home grown" would be Islamic terrorists, of Muslim men colluding on child grooming & rape. Enough is enough...

You're a nasty piece of work, aren't you? I know plenty of peaceful and kind Muslims in the UK- my best friend being one of them- and to label them "fair game" is ridiculous and frankly disgusting... What about those of Pakistani descent who are atheists? Like a mate of mine who had his head kicked in for the odious crime of being the wrong colour, thanks to people like you.

And as for child grooming and rape...

Well, you're right about that. The white community should be ashamed. It's disgusting what white people are doing. I'm with you on that. So, fair play... I don't know I'm not sure why it's white English thing to want to have sex with little children, but I guess you'll agree that any white English folk are 'fair game'... :)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/06/sexual-abuse-in-white-community

Never considered myself a "nasty piece of work" before, maybe a concerned individual...

You may have noticed that I never mentioned race, merely an archaic belief system, Islam, which draws it's followers from all colours & creeds. You played the race card... The UK has allowed Islam to go unchecked for far too long, when animals can do this on the UK's streets, it's time to hit back. I've got you in the liberal bracket, part of the problem.

As for "white English" mongers, then yes they are fair game...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/child-sex-grooming-the-asian-question-7729068.html

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a true Muslim, one must take the Quar'an as being the literal word of god. For the benefit or anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to read the full text I refer you simply to the verse of the sword;

"Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them: seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)."

Gods don't kill people

People with Gods kill people

Another shoddy smear attempt. You claim to have read the Quran. At worst, I call unequivocal BS.

At best, you didn't understand a single word and lack any intelligence to understand context.

Stop cherry-picking and post the whole chapter. Or people in this thread, read the whole of Chapter 9.

There is nothing in the Quran that justifies the complete freedom to kill non-believers.

I guess we've been reading different versions of the Quar'an then my friend. Here are another 50 odd 'cherry picked' examples complete with references. I evidently lack your wisdom so perhaps you could elucidate the context you refer to because it all sounds pretty clear and all a bit sinister to me..

http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

If you wish to read the chapter i refer to, simply google 'verse of the sword'. It's all there.

• Like 1

I suspect what drove these individuals to commit this horror was first and foremost very low intelligence, which led to brainwashing and a reason to vent bloodlust. Radical Islam could be in serious trouble if morons like these are in the vanguard - good news for the rest of us..

I for one one am not 'ignorant' to the Koran. Its not my religion and I don't care about it. I have my own religion and that's what I follow. Why do all Muslims think we should be aware of their religion??

Maybe you ask them next time you pass a Mosque in a non muslim country, and can't hear the sound system in your car anymore because of the provoking they do several times a day.

A barbaric attack by extremists who no more represent the majority of Muslims than Christian fundamentalists represent the majority of Christians or Zionists represent the majority of Jews.

They are no more Muslim than the IRA were Catholic.

But, it seems that not only have the morons of the EDL fallen into their trap, but several members here have as well!

What trap?

These savages want to stir up feelings against Muslims to such an extent that morons like the EDL attack more and more mosques and then start to attack any and all Muslims. This means that all Muslims in the west start to feel threatened and the extremists convince them to join them and be protected. Protected from hatred which the extremists, with the unwitting help of morons like the EDL, caused.

The vast majority of Muslims are the same as the vast majority of Christians, Jews, Hindus etc. They just want to live in peace with their neighbours, of any or no religion, and get on with their lives.

Don't fall into the extremists trap; don't do their work for them!

So why doesn't this religion's hierarchy rein these folk in AS it is supposed to be the only religion ? The religion seems to teach folk to blow innocent kids up worldwide, so why in your opinion doesn't their teachings work ?

7by7

I believe you may be someone who believes that you can sit down and have a meaningful dialoque with these people. Please forget it.

None of them respect your beliefs or your point of view, they have as much interest in western culture as fly up in the air. Their beliefs and opinions are hundreds of years old and will never be changed.

So why do folk from religion dominated countries and lives come to a Christian country that they hate. Somebody tell me, perhaps you. thumbsup.gif

To take it over?

I live in Malaysia, a very nice place and the people are absolutely lovely. I do prefer the company of the Malay muslims to the Indian and Chinese here.

Just a question. Has it become the norm for every assault to now be labelled a terrorist attack? Just seems to me that any assault or murder to do with race or religion these days is a terrorist attack instead of just saying some mentally retarded morons murdered and innocent person.

The language of using the word 'terrorist' in this instance seems to be begging for reprisals and inflammation. That's just my 2 satang worth anyway.

PS: No I don't think they should be shot, hanged, executed etc. I would prefer they were tied to a pole in Hyde Park and let the locals throw rocks at them for a few days then set them on fire.

Just a thought. You live in Malaysia, a predominantly Muslim country. There they have there own laws, rules and regulations. Hence a Muslim country with Muslim laws. Nothing wrong with that. I think what pisses people off is that Muslims are infiltrating other peoples countries, challenging their beliefs and way of life. In other words, if you are happy with the Muslim way, stay in a muslim country. Don't come to other peoples country and try to enact muslim laws. That way of course you will incite racism.

I also like your idea of punishment for those guys........ Stoning!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!

Yes they have their own laws but others don't have to follow them here. I can go have beers in the many bars, I can go with many women. I can even eat a pork sandwich if I wish.

The muslim girls are fun, just like any other nationality, they enjoy a good time, some drink, some don't. But they don't wear the hijab when out on the booze though.

It's quite a multicultural and open society.

I know what you mean about muslim laws in other countries. What I think would be appropriate is if they commit any crime in that country and they also have sharia law then, say, the UK law can deal with them and when finished they can be dealt with under sharia law.

In the case of purely muslim related crime, ie: drinking etc well that is not a crime in western countries and if they are dealt with under sharia law then that is their problem.

But no way should they be dealt with under their own law only whilst in a western country.

I for one one am not 'ignorant' to the Koran. Its not my religion and I don't care about it. I have my own religion and that's what I follow. Why do all Muslims think we should be aware of their religion??

It's not the muslims...it's the liberals....and we are also supposed to like said religion...otherwise we are 'Islamophobes'

Rubbish, these idiots need to be held accountable for their actions

I live in Malaysia, a very nice place and the people are absolutely lovely. I do prefer the company of the Malay muslims to the Indian and Chinese here.

Just a question. Has it become the norm for every assault to now be labelled a terrorist attack? Just seems to me that any assault or murder to do with race or religion these days is a terrorist attack instead of just saying some mentally retarded morons murdered and innocent person.

The language of using the word 'terrorist' in this instance seems to be begging for reprisals and inflammation. That's just my 2 satang worth anyway.

PS: No I don't think they should be shot, hanged, executed etc. I would prefer they were tied to a pole in Hyde Park and let the locals throw rocks at them for a few days then set them on fire.

Just a thought. You live in Malaysia, a predominantly Muslim country. There they have there own laws, rules and regulations. Hence a Muslim country with Muslim laws. Nothing wrong with that. I think what pisses people off is that Muslims are infiltrating other peoples countries, challenging their beliefs and way of life. In other words, if you are happy with the Muslim way, stay in a muslim country. Don't come to other peoples country and try to enact muslim laws. That way of course you will incite racism.

I also like your idea of punishment for those guys........ Stoning!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!

Yes they have their own laws but others don't have to follow them here. I can go have beers in the many bars, I can go with many women. I can even eat a pork sandwich if I wish.

The muslim girls are fun, just like any other nationality, they enjoy a good time, some drink, some don't. But they don't wear the hijab when out on the booze though.

I know what you mean about muslim laws in other countries. What I think would be appropriate is if they commit any crime in that country and they also have sharia law then, say, the UK law can deal with them and when finished they can be dealt with under sharia law.

In the case of purely muslim related crime, ie: drinking etc well that is not a crime in western countries and if they are dealt with under sharia law then that is their problem.

But no way should they be dealt with under their own law only whilst in a western country.

So you are advocating sharia law in UK?

jbrain said

..........next time you pass a Mosque in a non muslim country, and can't hear the sound system in your car anymore because of the provoking they do several times a day.

Where's this then?

I live in the UK, about half a mile from a mosque. I also often work in areas near mosques.

I have never heard the call to prayer broadcast anywhere in the UK.

In fact, I have never heard it broadcast anywhere else, except Muslim countries; but I haven't visited every country in the world.

BTW, Sharia law is practised in the UK by some; as a voluntary way of resolving civil disputes. Both parties have to agree to the case being heard under Sharia law and to accept the findings; which are not legally binding under UK law.

Edited by 7by7

It's ok, Cameron has it all worked out, soldiers should dress so as not to be recognized as soldiers when off duty. Posted Image

http://gatesofvienna.net/2013/05/pms-solution-to-workplace-violence-dont-wear-uniforms-in-public/

I thought that was a joke. Cameron this morning - "We will never get into terror - or terrorism - in any of its forms".

Think you just did right there Dave.

jbrain said

..........next time you pass a Mosque in a non muslim country, and can't hear the sound system in your car anymore because of the provoking they do several times a day.

Where's this then?

I live in the UK, about half a mile from a mosque. I also often work in areas near mosques.

I have never heard the call to prayer broadcast anywhere in the UK.

In fact, I have never heard it broadcast anywhere else, except Muslim countries; but I haven't visited every country in the world.

BTW, Sharia law is practised in the UK by some; as a voluntary way of resolving civil disputes. Both parties have to agree to the case being heard under Sharia law and to accept the findings; which are not legally binding under UK law.

I don't think Thailand is considered a Muslim country isn't it ?

On sukhumvith Pattaya are two Mosques that I'm aware of, one in Central Pattaya next door to the Catholic church and another one in Naklua right opposite the Dulux paint store.

I have been in the paint store several times when they started their prayers, and I can tell you that it was impossible to have a conversation with the store manager anymore.

I have noticed the same practice from the other one mentiond on several occassion while passing with the car. With closed windows and music playing.

• Like 1

They are not happy in the UK.

They are not happy in France

They are not happy in Germany

They are not happy in Spain

They are not happy in Holland.

Then why they don't stay in the Arab countries. ?

Free handouts?

Just ban all religions and be done with it. The people on here putting up one religion vs another makes me sick, what century do you live in? This was a barbaric act, any one that wants to follow on from it, from any religion, should be shot.

Edited by Buckaroo

Just ban all religions and be done with it. The people on here putting up one religion vs another makes me sick, what century do you live in? This was a barbaric act, any one that wants to follow on from it, from any religion, should be shot.

Banning religions is not realistic and could only be done by horrific totalitarian regimes. We've seen that. Bad idea.

If you read what I posted you would understand what I'm advocating.

Sharia Law can be good as long as the UK law is also adhered to. It has no effect on anyone else does it?

Sharia Law can be good as long as the UK law is also adhered to. It has no effect on anyone else does it?

It's kind of a bum deal for women and homosexuals unfortunately. With respect, I don't see the benefit and think the UK law alone is adequate.

• Like 1

Mosha, I don't know the last time a British Muslim had his or her head removed by anyone.

But very little research will show you that many British Muslims have been assaulted and some killed in racist attacks.

Racist fear in Birmingham murder of Muslim grandfather

Mohammed Saleem, who walked with a stick, was knifed four times in the back so viciously on Monday night that the wounds penetrated his chest.

The father-of seven, who had no “defensive wounds”, was not robbed and his family have said there was no reason they knew why anyone would want to hurt him.

That was just a couple of weeks ago.

However, you don't like facts as they interfere with your prejudices.

In the case that you quoted there is no evidence that this was a racial attack (other than the suspect is described as white - not impossible for a white person to be Muslim).

The investigating officers are keeping an open mind but accept that race/religion could be a motive.

Yes, like Mosha you ignore facts in favour of your prejudices.

Yes, we all have our prejudices, even you.

Just a thought. If all these radical muslims love their own law etc why not stay in your own country where its allowed??? In other words get out of our country if you don't like it

Well, all they care about is going to heaven where 72 virgins are waiting for them.

Why not give them a lift ?

It's kind of a bum deal for women and homosexuals unfortunately. With respect, I don't see the benefit and think the UK law alone is adequate.

You could well be right, I don't have any hard and fast views on it.

But doesn't the new quoting system on here suck.

jbrain, if you say that you have heard the Muslim call to prayer from mosques in Bangkok I will believe you; I'll even believe yiou when you say that it drowned out music playing in your car even though your windows were closed!

Ever passed an English church when the bells have been ringing? Do you consider that provocative as well?

chickenslegs; an old Asian man on his way home from the mosque attacked from behind by a young white male; no provocation and the victim wasn't robbed. What do you consider the motive to be if not racist?

whistleblower, the vast majority of Muslims living in the Uk are happy to live by and abide by UK law. If they do use Sharia law it is, as already said, voluntarily as a form of mediation in civil matters only.

BTW, have you ever read the extraordinarily large number of posts on this forum from expats living in Thailand complaining about some aspect of Thai law or custom they don't like? Do you think they should all get out of Thailand?

Edited by 7by7

jbrain, if you say that you have heard the Muslim call to prayer from mosques in Bangkok I will believe you; I'll even believe yiou when you say that it drowned out music playing in your car even though your windows were closed!

Ever passed an English church when the bells have been ringing? Do you consider that provocative as well?

chickenslegs; an old Asian man on his way home from the mosque attacked from behind by a young white male; no provocation and the victim wasn't robbed. What do you consider the motive to be if not racist?

whistleblower, the vast majority of Muslims living in the Uk are happy to live by and abide by UK law. If they do use Sharia law it is, as already said, voluntarily as a form of mediation in civil matters only.

BTW, have you ever read the extraordinarily large number of posts on this forum from expats living in Thailand complaining about some aspect of Thai law or custom they don't like? Do you think they should all get out of Thailand?

Did the white guy that attacked the old Asian man on his way home from the mosque get labelled a terrorist?

Check a youtube for a video by Stacey Dooley Luton.

It shows ordinary Muslims.

7by7. I respect your opinions. But having read some on here. You and liberal wooly thinkers like you are partly responsible for what happened in Woolwich.

It's alright to have a diverse ethnic makeup BUT those same ethnic minorities / majorities need to adhere to British laws etc.

And if they do not or cannot then the UK should be able to rectify the situation either with imprisonment or ejection from the UK. Especially when it seems many do not want to be in the UK in the 1st place.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

I think there is a difference between bells ringing and having loudspeakers mounted at the edges of the grounds of the Mosque which are blaring at an overloaded rate.

Why you not ask some of the people living on Soi Siam country club and Nerm plub wan in Pattaya what happens there every morning.

Have you ever heard about Catholics or Christian churches in muslim countries ?