Advertising In Us Newspaper

simon43

The only link to Thailand is that I live in Thailand! So please do take this topic offline via PM.

I want to run some adverts in a US newspaper, but I don't know any suitable newspapers to contact. The adverts are for 1-900 telephone services, (ie raunchy chat etc!).

In the UK I use a paper called The Daily Sport, which is full of such adverts for chatting with 'hot' women :o

Can any US TV members suggest what print publications might be suitable in the US?

Thanks for any help. Oh, just to throw in some link to Thailand, I see that similar services do exist here, albeit not at such a 'hot' level!! (Well, I have never tried them actually.....)

Simon

You should look at large alternative weekly papers in big city markets, such as the Los Angeles Reader and the San Francisco Bay Guardian. All big cities have these and they usually run lots of adult ads.

Craigslist is not such a good idea because yes you can post, but then it will just drop in order, and if you keep posting it you will be flagged as a spammer and they will just delete your ads.