To Cover Thb Expenses Which Non Thb Currency To Invest In?

This shows, AyG, how ignorant it has made me not to speak Thai. I never asked my bank BKK Bank! Shame on me. I guess I would pay 4 times conversion ,transfer from € to THB , THB to SGD and then when I need actual cash from SGD to THB, correct? If that is the way, so be it, it´s part of the hedging cost against the €. Although it seems the market has become immune, no matter how pessimistic the forecasts.

Actually, no. You can deposit directly in SGD if you have them. That's only two conversions: EUR to SGD (then send to Thailand), then SGD to THB when you need the cash.

And you don't need to speak Thai to find out about these accounts. The pages where I got the information about Bangkok Bank and Krung Sri were both in English on their websites.

here we go!

EUR to SGD (then send to Thailand)

= clownish institutions.

dry.png

Back to the OP. JPY is currently at a 5 year low against the Thai Baht. Expect a turn around in the graph over the mid to long term? A good time now to stockpile JPY?

JPY is at a 5Y low vs. most major currencies. and what PM Abe and his crew try to accomplish will take a long time to come into effect. personally i don't expect a turnaround soon.