Russian Couple Caught Stealing Hats From Central Pattaya Bazaar

Rimmer

Russian Couple caught stealing hats from Central Pattaya Bazaar

russia-5.jpg
PATTAYA:--A Russian Couple, who met earlier in the night, were caught at a Bazaar in Central Pattaya early on Wednesday Morning, rummaging through market stalls and taking items without making an attempt to pay for them. The Bazaar had closed some hours before.

Police were called to an area of land close to the Tropicana Hotel on Pattaya Second Road and met with security guards who had detained Mr. Rina Musin aged 25 and Miss Ekaterrina Zhakova aged 22. They were in possession of hats and underwear which they accepted had been taken from market stalls from within the Bazaar.

Initially the couple thought the entire episode was funny but the laughs soon turned to concern as they were taken by Police Truck to Pattaya Police Station.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/88959/russian-couple-caught-stealing-hats-central-pattaya-bazaar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-29

In a twist to the story the boyfriend of Miss Zhakova turned up and nearly came-to-blows with Mr. Musin who appeared unaware Miss Zhakova was already spoken for.

Quite the hottie - that Ekaterrina. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Drunken idiots. So did they get hats after the finacial agreement?

Yeah - pissed or on happy pills. Guess they paid everyone off so everybodies happy...................... apart from the jealous boyfriend.

Maybe expensive hats and underwear !!

I bet the Pattaya police are so happy at the influx of quality tourists.

Don't kill the golden egg lady goose, Thailand. These Russkies think this is some kind of paradise where anything goes. Don't burst their bubble!

Assuming they were booked and put in a cell, something tells me the smiles faded and the bubble burst fairly quickly.

Edit: Just read the last bit of the story and see they reached a financial arrangement. Sad they couldn't have spent at least one night as guests of the government.

Edited by Suradit69

Woww this is an important news after the Bin Laden' murder! Thanks Thailand.

About the people who comment about low quality, drank, bad ruskis, etc seems like they never had 22 years old.

Sure this is falang visa and it doesnt include Russian. They found Thailand later!

In the pic they are laughing because call to the police and press because two 100 baht hats is really funny.

:D

Woww this is an important news after the Bin Laden' murder! Thanks Thailand.

About the people who comment about low quality, drank, bad ruskis, etc seems like they never had 22 years old.

Sure this is falang visa and it doesnt include Russian. They found Thailand later!

In the pic they are laughing because call to the police and press because two 100 baht hats is really funny.

biggrin.png

Lets just call them aussies then for the exercise.

When I was 22 I was in the Army and yes I was known to get drunk but I just laughed, fell down and woke up with a hangover or a very fat ugly woman. I never got arrested or stole anything.thumbsup.gif

Edited by chooka

Drunken idiots. So did they get hats after the finacial agreement?

Yeah - pissed or on happy pills. Guess they paid everyone off so everybodies happy...................... apart from the jealous boyfriend.

Maybe expensive hats and underwear !!

I bet the Pattaya police are so happy at the influx of quality tourists.

Just more income for the local constabulary.

I am really in awe of the PHOTO of this crime story. I think it should win some kind of award.

I can envision a gallery show in the East Village, NYC, full of photos of dour Pattaya policemen posing with drunken happy Russians who have just been arrested for knicking various trivial tourism junk.

I am really in awe of the PHOTO of this crime story. I think it should win some kind of award.

I can envision a gallery show in the East Village, NYC, full of photos of dour Pattaya policemen posing with drunken happy Russians who have just been arrested for knicking various trivial tourism junk.

Perhaps they should show it in Pattaya instead and maybe the next time in a photo, the Pattaya policemen will not be so dour

Perhaps they should show it in Pattaya instead and maybe the next time in a photo, the Pattaya policemen will not be so dour

No! No! No! The art is in the CONTRAST. It's definitely for EXPORT only. I think a series like this would take New York by storm.

• Like 1