Msh International

samran

I've just come across them.

Does anyone have feeback on them? We are currently with William Russell who are very good, but perhaps offer a few extra things we don't always need.

MSH seem to be a French firm who have just moved to Thailand...

Any feedback greatly appriciated.

• Like 1

Some offshore oil exploration company's use them, use to be Previnter now called MSH International

Me and my family is covered by them, appr Bht 6 000 per month.

So far it's been ok, you can pay and claim back or direct billing can be arranged by the hospital.

If you ask they will give you a letter of guarantee as well so that if the xxxx hit's the fan the hospital won't

show you the door.

Been with them now for 8 years and is registared at Bumrungrad(spelling) hospital in BKK, so far no problems.

When you claim back and you paperwork is in order they will pay directly into your bank Acc or send a cheque

in whatever currency you want.

When they recieve you paperwork the claim is normaly setteled within 15 days

Edited by metisdead
Font and profanity edited.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am covered by them, by their hospitalisation plan called Vital.

It's probably one of the most reliable companies out there, they are not very well known to the general public because they mostly insure large corporates... which makes them much more reliable than a company that just covers families if you ask me.

Their premiums are fair, and they are insured by Allianz.

What's great is that they have an office in Bangkok, at the Ploenchit BTS station, so you can just walk in if you need to talk to someone, and you can call them locally anytime, no need to call abroad.

My 2 cents. wink.png