Vendors Bemoan Beach Road Construction

Rimmer

Vendors bemoan Beach Road construction

n8toll1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Construction to widen Beach Road is taking a toll on beach umbrella vendors as annoyed sun worshippers are finding quieter places to sunbathe.

Workers have dug up sidewalks and plants at the northernmost end of Pattaya Beach and are now rebuilding the sidewalk. Work to widen the road is scheduled to reach Soi 5 by June 7. Unwilling to put up with the dust and noise, beach goers are staying away.
Full story:http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/vendors-bemoan-beach-road-construction-26512

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2013-05-31 footer_n.gif

Work on the beachfront project will continue in phases and is not expected to be completed until March.

What great reporting! March of what year is this expected to be completed might I ask?

Work on the beachfront project will continue in phases and is not expected to be completed until March.

What great reporting! March of what year is this expected to be completed might I ask?

Actually, they predicted to complete this in 6 months, and I have been watching. They are doing a great job, and I think they might even hit their target date. Way to go Pattaya!