Male Maids

I have had male domestic help in the past and I know of other people who have. Like all domestic workers, good help is hard to find.

A word of caution, don't sleep with the help. If you do, it will be the last time you get your house cleaned.

Once a princess becomes a queen, things change.

• Like 2

I have had male domestic help in the past and I know of other people who have. Like all domestic workers, good help is hard to find.

A word of caution, don't sleep with the help. If you do, it will be the last time you get your house cleaned.

Once a princess becomes a queen, things change.

Oh, no, no intention to make the princess a queen. Since most people hire female maids, I thought maybe it would be easier to find a male one but don't know how to go about finding a male helper around the house? Also, don't know if there are any cultural stigma around hiring a male maid. By the way, this will be in Chiang Mai.

The pool of potential good workers is going to be smaller for a variety of reasons. First, most males aren't brought up doing housework--it is largely considered women's work. It doesn't mean they won't or can't.