Give Up

Not sure what you're expecting here, your last post was complaining about dating site adverts (now in Forum Support).

The last thread you started was some days back regarding mini-golf which has some sensible replies.

Not sure what you're expecting here, your last post was complaining about dating site adverts (now in Forum Support).

The last thread you started was some days back regarding mini-golf which has some sensible replies.

No tonight I had another wich was not published

No tonight I had another wich was not published

First you said it got no replies and now you say it's not even published.

If you don't see your post appear try Ctrl+F5 to renew the page, poor wifi perhaps.

Anything else I can't make out of your topic sorry.

Perhaps forums (or internet in general) are just a little bit too difficult for you, in that case you could indeed consider to give up, referring to the topic title. ;)

Edited by rubberduck

This is not a chat room, replies aren't instant.

And if your posts aren't of interest to anyone, no one will reply.

Finally, post in the right place, this should have gone to the Help Desk forum just like your complaint about tacky ads.

Finally, post in the right place, this should have gone to the Help Desk forum just like your complaint about tacky ads.

Yeah right my last post went to business and I did not complain about tacky ads as you say

Yeah right my last post went to business and I did not complain about tacky ads as you say

So this post wasn't you http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/643578-dating-website-advertisements-in-thaivisa/?p=6462778

This topic http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/639414-mini-golf/#entry6400492 is the last one you started before this thread.

Maybe someone has hacked your account.

Not sure why your thread didn't get posted, there is no record of it so it wasn't deleted, possibly bad internet at your end.

Try re-posting, your other threads do seem to have received sensible responses.

Moving to Forum Support.

I guess I should write more about ladyboys and on I might be getting a better response

Now you're getting it,don't forget age difference between couples and the word "Farang",throw in a street scam or two and you're nearly done!

I waited all night to gety an answer but never mind I just tell you I have 30 mill to invest in Thailand

this is AUD this is what I inqired for in the first place I just like to have an onpinioin

so case closed

AUD $30,000,000 you say?You do realise that that makes you a pauper on Thai Visa?coffee1.gif

Do you have any Special Forces experience?

• Like 1

I waited all night to gety an answer but never mind I just tell you I have 30 mill to invest in Thailand

this is AUD this is what I inqired for in the first place I just like to have an onpinioin

so case closed

The Nigerian Prince is back !!!!! cheesy.gif

funny-picture-sad-prince-of-nigeria-no-o

Edited by rubberduck