Aggression

Or their nationwide IQ test was conducted at private school smile.png

Well, it was conducted with students, so one would expect the average to be (considerably) lower.

Your presumption that students are more intellegent than the rest of the population has no basis in fact, except in the minds of some students - but I'm always happy to be proven wrong, if you can provide links from credible .sources.

Id say the Thai Students are 100% Brighter than the Idiot Ferang Teacers we all try to avoid here.cheesy.gif .

You're a bad influence AoP, fun but bad. But perhaps we should get back on track before you know who does you know what, agression and cars wasn't it?

Personally I don't think it matters what ride they have for numnut stuff on the road. In fact I worry more about Ma & Pa in a beat up old Nissan, no brakes, no suspension, bald tyres, no MOT, no insurance and the driver has probably never been to an opticians in his life, thats why his nose is stuck to the wind screen. w00t.gif

Nearly all New Stuff these days,except in Little Lao enclaves.

Hmmmmmmmmm, not where I am. sad.png

I think the OP must himself have some latent aggression otherwise how would he recognize it in others?

I am with BSJ

I fit right in with the Thai drivers! wink.png

Relax and learn to fit in.

Edited by VocalNeal

Well, it was conducted with students, so one would expect the average to be (considerably) lower.

Your presumption that students are more intellegent than the rest of the population has no basis in fact, except in the minds of some students - but I'm always happy to be proven wrong, if you can provide links from credible .sources.

Let's turn it around, please provide links from credible sources that non-students have the same or higher intelligence as students.

Let's turn it around, please provide links from credible sources that non-students have the same or higher intelligence as students.

Let's not, you made the claim, support it.

First of all, this is off topic.

And then, I don't need to. You made the claim '

Factually the average IQ is 98.5:

"Extensive nationwide

IQ tests were carried out in December 2010 to January 2011 on 72,780

Thai students. The average IQ was found to be at 98.59, which is higher

than previous studies have found.'

Your claim is: average IQ 98.5, based on the research you mention. It should be based on that research 98.6, but that is something different, more importantly: since the test was conducted with a very small, specified part of the population, a conclusion 'average IQ is 98.5', can never be justified on this basis.

"Extensive nationwide

Your claim is: average IQ 98.5, based on the research you mention. It should be based on that research 98.6, but that is something different, more importantly: since the test was conducted with a very small, specified part of the population, a conclusion 'average IQ is 98.5', can never be justified on this basis.

You claim that, "- the majority of the population has an IQ less than 80,", I sought to dispute your claim by providing a link to a higher figure and you dispute the validity of that figure, so, provide a link to support your statement,

Cant say I've found Thai Drivers aggressive in person, more they way they slam up to junctions and scare the <deleted> out of me.They don't seem to realise that Style bothers you. As someone posted,some Areas are quite pleasant to drive in. CM for example is a dream compared to Ubon Rat. I read the number plates now to see the province they come from, if it reads Nan i back off..... See you can Text and Drive !, sent from my new Toy. Ive left the sent from MY Super ABS . ETC . Turbo setting thing off. It Save the Poor Folks getting Upset. Didn't they get Narky over the Lambo Kid.cheesy.gif

"Extensive nationwide

You claim that, "- the majority of the population has an IQ less than 80,", I sought to dispute your claim by providing a link to a higher figure and you dispute the validity of that figure, so, provide a link to support your statement,

Please show me where I claim the majority of the population has an IQ less than 80. You have the wrong man.

Seems the IQ of some posters on here is questionable.

Without question, I'm definitely having a low IQ day today, what more can be said.

Well. That makes two of us, but wait, I am the same ever day. Hey, no back up replies needed. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Without question, I'm definitely having a low IQ day today, what more can be said.

Well. That makes two of us, but wait, I am the same ever day. Hey, no back up replies needed. whistling.gif

I'm certain that is not true, however, I at least have an excuse today. I was scheduled to be at the hospital at 1pm to have four small stitches removed from my arm following a minor surgical procedure ten days ago - Mrs CM says beforehand, let's stop at the market and have an early lunch first. We park the car near the market and cross the street, but before I can make it all the way onto the sidewalk I catch the toe of my sandal and fall flat on my face.

Fast forward to avoid the gorey bits and I'm next seen walking into the emergency department of CM RAM Hospital, shirt covered in blood, my request being that they remove the four stitches from my arm and insert a bunch of new ones into my chin. Eight stitches later, a dose of antibiotics and some codeine tablets sees me sitting here talking nonesence about a subject not even realated to the OP. Big sigh, I believe I'll pop another codeine tablet (which are very nice by the way) and call it a day!

• Like 2

I'm certain that is not true, however, I at least have an excuse today. I was scheduled to be at the hospital at 1pm to have four small stitches removed from my arm following a minor surgical procedure ten days ago - Mrs CM says beforehand, let's stop at the market and have an early lunch first. We park the car near the market and cross the street, but before I can make it all the way onto the sidewalk I catch the toe of my sandal and fall flat on my face.

Fast forward to avoid the gorey bits and I'm next seen walking into the emergency department of CM RAM Hospital, shirt covered in blood, my request being that they remove the four stitches from my arm and insert a bunch of new ones into my chin. Eight stitches later, a dose of antibiotics and some codeine tablets sees me sitting here talking nonesence about a subject not even realated to the OP. Big sigh, I believe I'll pop another codeine tablet (which are very nice by the way) and call it a day!

Hmmmmmmmm, late lunch eh. sad.png

I gave up on lunch AND flip flops. laugh.png

I never did get lunch, actually I wish it had been the kind of lunch you're thinking of, that way my jaw wouldn't hurt so much, liquid pain killer and all that. But you're right about flip flops, they're history from today on in this house.

I never did get lunch, actually I wish it had been the kind of lunch you're thinking of, that way my jaw wouldn't hurt so much, liquid pain killer and all that. But you're right about flip flops, they're history from today on in this house.

Wise move. thumbsup.gif

Should You ever swerve for a Dog etc,and hit a Pedestrian or M Cycle in doing so dont say thats what happened to any Thai. Automaticaly you are accused if putting a Dogs Life above Human. It takes a lot for Westerners to not do so.