Dog Saves Abandoned Newborn Baby In Ayutthaya

webfact

Give the dog meat for life...

Find the girl and sort out her problems...

life goes on.

+100 to the pooch.

Of course and that incident shows, that it is, sometimes, not so bad, that dogs in Thailand roam free

what -Keesters- and his followers, believe, is a deadly sin! whistling.gif

Give the dog meat for life...

Find the girl and sort out her problems...

life goes on.

+100 to the pooch.

Of course and that incident shows, that it is, sometimes, not so bad, that dogs in Thailand roam free

what -Keesters- and his followers, believe, is a deadly sin! whistling.gif

One live saved over many more destroyed by dogs roaming free in Thailand. Best wishes to the baby. The real story is not that a dog saved a baby but why the mother tossed it away.

What a dramatic birth story!

I wonder why they'd bother finding the mother - she's obviously unfit to take care of the little one, whatever the reasons may be. And I am sure there are reasons that are rather unhappy. So if you find her... what? What good would punishment be?

Now the baby girl has been found, saved, she's in the news, and an adoptive home will be easy to find with all that publicity.

The dog deserves a medal.

It could be (I would like to think this anyway) that the local authorities are concerned about the welfare of the mother.

Certainly not condoning her actions (or those of the person who dumped the baby), but she has been through an extremely traumatic experience.

She will be battling with her maternal instincts regardless of her alleged actions, this is nature.

1. Give the dog a big bone and a steak

2. Lets hope the baby gets better soon.

3. Lock the mother up for life.

Blame everything on the mother? Where's the dead beat father?

Probably a couple of teems. Thailand should give the High School kids proper sex education. In our small village are at least 2 underage girls pregnant.

Plenty of sex education in the west and plenty of teenage pregnancies. Consider this: Every day, thousands of teenagers are having unprotected sex while their I phones sit on the bed side table in its protective cover.

• Like 1

In Australia, dogs eat babies! Here in Thailand, they save them! <3

What an idiotic thing to say.

The incident in Australia that he is referring to concerns the allegation that a dingo ate a baby, not a dog.

The mother was accused of murder.

HarryMilton, on 04 Jun 2013 - 01:07, said:

Sing_Sling, on 03 Jun 2013 - 18:23, said:

Who was the dog in a previous Buddhist life . . . answer that question and you will have the answer

The answer to what question?

If you knew then you wouldn't be asking.

• Like 1

Is there a typo here?? Child is 7.5 months old but still has umbilical cord attached?

As I wrote in a previous posting already.

jbrain, on 04 Jun 2013 - 01:14, said:snapback.png

Robby nz, on 03 Jun 2013 - 19:37, said:snapback.png

Would she be in any state to walk down the road and dump the baby?

According to the OP the baby was seven and a half month, so I guess the mother could walk already by now.

blink.png

Born "prematurely" with only 7,5 month instead of 9 month in the womb and had only 2.200 Grams weight !

tragickingdom

And his reward is that he will be eaten by VIetnamese?

You really have outdone yourself for stupidity this time.

Did you not notice the dog has owners who look after it and care for it.

I understand from news from other sources that the baby is out of danger, hope this is correct.

Hope they soon find the mother and give her the care which she must need.

• Like 1

The dog is a hero but hey his life expectancy is quite limited in Thailand. He will be lucky if he does not end up in a Thai dog meat vendor's truck sometime in his short miserable life in the LOS.

The incident in Australia that he is referring to concerns the allegation that a dingo ate a baby, not a dog.

Dingo

- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The dingo (Canis

lupus dingo) is a free-roaming dog found mainly in Australia. It

is a subspecies of the gray wolf, Canis lupus.

How do you know it was the mother who dumped the baby?

Have you thought how a girl, woman would feel after she has just given birth without the help of a hospital,doctor or nurses?

Would she be in any state to walk down the road and dump the baby?

According to the OP the baby was seven and a half month, so I guess the mother could walk already by now.

The baby was born premature. Seven and a half months of a nine month pregnancy, hence the weight 2.2Kg = 1 bag of suger. Engage Brain before commentng.

Dingo

- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The dingo (Canis

lupus dingo) is a free-roaming dog found mainly in Australia. It

is a subspecies of the gray wolf, Canis lupus.

With the mother being exonerated of the murder charge many years later, but still a very controversial matter in many peoples minds.

Is there a typo here?? Child is 7.5 months old but still has umbilical cord attached?

gestation is nine months, hence the claim for prematurity.

While the dog angle is sweet, and i believe anyone who adopts that dog has struck gold, i can only pity the child and wonder if the dog has done it any favours.

growing up a ward of the state can be a miserable experience, growing up like that in thailand worse.

I think it unlikely things for the child are likely to get any better, though it is my deepest wish that they do.

gestation is nine months, hence the claim for prematurity.

While the dog angle is sweet, and i believe anyone who adopts that dog has struck gold, i can only pity the child and wonder if the dog has done it any favours.

growing up a ward of the state can be a miserable experience, growing up like that in thailand worse.

I think it unlikely things for the child are likely to get any better, though it is my deepest wish that they do.

Adoption with all the press coverage? One can only hope

Born prematurely with 7,5 month instead of 9 month and had only 2.200 Grams weight !

According to

http://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

33 weeks 1918 grams

34 weeks 2146 grams

35 weeks 2383 grams

So 2,200 grams at 7.5 months would not be so far out.

BTW in Thailand period (.) is used as decimal separator and comma (,) as thousands separator and not the other way round as in your post.

Why would the dog need adopting?

From the OP

"A two-year-old Thai bangkaew dog named "Pui" reportedly carried the bag with its mouth and barked continuously to alert its owner in Tha Rua
district of Ayutthaya province."

Why would the dog need adopting?

From the OP

"A two-year-old Thai bangkaew dog named "Pui" reportedly carried the bag with its mouth and barked continuously to alert its owner in Tha Rua

district of Ayutthaya province."

The baby, not the dog I think

1. Give the dog a big bone and a steak

2. Lets hope the baby gets better soon.

3. Lock the mother up for life.

Before you make a sweeping stupid statement like (3) lets wait and find out the background to the case.Show a little bit of compassion or just keep your mouth shut.

This happens regularly in Australia and I am sure in other countries. The abandoned new born I mean not the dog. Generally in Australia they try to find the mother and give her medical care and a chance to keep the baby. They recognise the person is more in need of help than punisment.

Bankaew dogs are wonderful. We have two and no other dog I have ever had matches. Only thing is they are more like cats..they will come to you if THEY want to. On the other hand they usually want to go to the ones they love. l

Edited by harrry