Private Mini Bus Hire - Recommendations

Waterloo

Hi Guys wandering if anyone has any good recomendations, looking to hire a private mini-bus with driver to pick up a party of 5-6 adults & 2 very young children from Ko Samet on the 14th Nov & bring them back to Surin.

Cheers for any help

Edited by Waterloo

Try http://www.thairentacar.com/fleet_content.php?hService=1&hCategoryId=3

600 baht a day for the driver. Good reliable company and, whilst never hired the driver, Ive hired a 7 seater before and it was very good.

Cheers will give them a call but I suspect the 7 seater will be to small.

I assumed the kids would be on people knees Thai style wink.png We had 9 in ours, although it was a tight squeeze!

You are in a land where the capacity of a scooter is roughly 6 :-p

Try http://www.thairentacar.com/fleet_content.php?hService=1&hCategoryId=3

600 baht a day for the driver. Good reliable company and, whilst never hired the driver, Ive hired a 7 seater before and it was very good.

Cheers will give them a call but I suspect the 7 seater will be to small.

I assumed the kids would be on people knees Thai style wink.png We had 9 in ours, although it was a tight squeeze!

You are in a land where the capacity of a scooter is roughly 6 :-p

yes they probably will, last time we were in country it was everyone in the farm pick-up but we only had the one ankle bitter at the time.

This time everyone is a tourist so 1 Driver, 5 Adults possibly +1, 2 Children (1 & 3 years), 1 pushchair, minimum 5 large peices of luggage.

I think looking on the web site the luggage would be just to much, which would be a shame, but I will get the wife to give them a call & discuss.

Cheers for the lead