Is Plodprasop A Liability For Thai Govt?

webfact

Everyone in the rotten Thai-(Chinese) political feudal system is a liability with the taxpayers money in their greedy hands, not only one person, but EVERYONE of them without exception...

• Like 1

I don't see what the problem is. They have been buying votes with populist policies for years. Now at least they make it clear: We will only do things for you in Government when you have voted for us. If not, you will be left outside the scoop.

Clear honest language. It's not democratic but hey, we knew that from the start.

I don't see what the problem is. They have been buying votes with populist policies for years. Now at least they make it clear: We will only do things for you in Government when you have voted for us. If not, you will be left outside the scoop.

Clear honest language. It's not democratic but hey, we knew that from the start.

Watch it - certain posters are at pains to insist that this Government is the epitome of democracy.

I'm surprised with the statements from our rebel here. Doesn't he know about the Mongolia speech of PM Yingluck? She said Thai had fought nearly a decade to reach democracy again.

Mind you, she didn't mention precise period spanning that near decade. Maybe she meant start 2006-09-19 (coup), but end date ?

Yet another example of this Government's disregard for Thailand, and confirmation of its slide towards dictatorship.

If you don't support us we won't help you.

Government of the people for the people? Doesn't a democratic government act for the country, irrespective of their voting priorities.

I shake my head in disbelief at yet another juvenile attitude, perpetrated by Khun T himself

I remember when Mr. T told teachers in Khon Kaen there would be more money to fund education reforms but not in areas that hadn't voted for him and so this arrogance goes on. PTP is certainly living in their own " do what we want, say what we want " world and it makes you think something's got to give and it won't be pleasant.

If you do not vote for me or support me, I will have BIB, DSI and the Revenue Department come see you. In USA it is the IRS. ph34r.png