A New One To Me

I was recently approached by a farrang I have never seen before. Who had the wonderful plan to save me from my Vicious Thai wife :o

I buy the house put the house in his holding companies name. They have legal documents drawn up releasing the home for sale or my use and place them with this friend of his. Who of course will never give the holding company the documents until I tell him to.

Then I get to pay a annual fee to the holding company, for owning my home.

Now guys I'm sorry but it seems to me that I'm going to have sex in this process, but I don't think it is going to be enjoyable. :D

Anyone esle heard of this?

I was recently approached by a farrang I have never seen before. Who had the wonderful plan to save me from my Vicious Thai wife :D

I buy the house put the house in his holding companies name. They have legal documents drawn up releasing the home for sale or my use and place them with this friend of his. Who of course will never give the holding company the documents until I tell him to.

Then I get to pay a annual fee to the holding company, for owning my home.

Now guys I'm sorry but it seems to me that I'm going to have sex in this process, but I don't think it is going to be enjoyable. :D

Anyone esle heard of this?

Another way of producing a " Dormant Company" and getting fees on something that is not legal for property purchase. Normally used by lawyers who say "No Problem" :o They of course mean for them :D

It's a good business concept with a fairly decent number of potential customers, the problem is that everyone trying to sell it is just another average Joe or Somchai Schmoe with no reputation. If Bangkok Bank of SCB came up with something like this (owned by the bank but transferrable upon request), I'm sure they could sell the concept.

:o

ray23,

This is a bit off topic, but just recently you posted in the Wife's thread in the General Forum about how good your wife is. What happened to make you search for a way to protect yourself from your "Vicious Thai wife"?

LOL :D Not my words his, he was planting the normal seed of doubt. Truth is my wifes house is in her name, if I go out the door it will be something I did not she. The house was a wedding present to her, the only thing I need to protect from is the relatives if something happens to her. there is Life insurance in place for that.

I think that was what made me uncomfortable tis was somebody I just met at the gardening shop. Never saw him before, didn't solicit the information, it just came out of the blue.

Maybe he is legitimate, I don't know. I didn't ask for it, nor do I want it.

For those who want it it could be a good little legitimate business, or the other hand it could be one heck of a scam. So far any business dealings involving farrangs that I have seen here have been scams, but that just my experience.

So I'm thinking as he is talking lets see, I don't give the house to the wife, I give it to his business the house will be safe because his partner will protect my interest and I just have to pay him an annual fee. Now I know guys that would actually be attractive to, but not me. You see if I couldn't trust more my wife more then some stranger I just met in the street I wouldn't have married her. We lived together in the typicalyy Thai style for two yeas befoer we were legally married. Now chance are that I know her better then the guy I just met.

Truth is I have been through three divorces all in the states, the only time I ever got a house in the deal was when the market was down and more was owed then what the house was worth. I got that along with all the family bills and about 2k a month in child support. I survived it, so if something happen in this relationship I wouldn't begrudge her a house that I wouldn't want to live in anyway.

What I safe guard is my retirement, a long as I have that I can rebuild.

My wife and I have three years together, she was here when I was still paying that child support and we had very little, she has helped get to this point and worked at building what we have. I know that not all relationships are not like that here, but this one is if something would happen to the marriage. Remember I have been married three times, I know things can go wrong even after a very long time, last marriage was 14 years. But she helped work toward these goals and she does deserve something for her work to.

But that was a good catch LOL

Why is this type of thing so attractive here because we don't talk about succesful marriages and there are a lot of them. I had dinner tonight with farrang and thai couple who have been married for 33 years, raised two children and have been through thick and thin togeher. They are both reallly nice people as individuals no matter where each was born.

But have you noticed that we don't talk about those relationships, we talk about he scams whether they are bar girls are not. Yes if you come her marry someone you met a week ago, ran out and bought houses and cars in thier names, you probably better protect yourself, because they is very little you know about them.

But on the other hand if you and she have spent the time and they have helped build what the relationship has, should they really forced out the door with nothing. I protect my investment in another way, so that if something happens to her I don't get thrown out with nothing by the family, you see I know them to. The physical house is hers not mine, she earned and it and does so everyday.

But that's just me.

I know off topic wrong thread, but you brought it up and I think it needed to be said :o