Political Rumours

camerata

I love the rumours that swirl around during any kind of crisis in Thailand. The latest is that the TRT has changed the system of filling in voting ballots by pen to using an ink stamp. According to the rumour, the ink used with the stamps will fade away after a short time, but the box for voting for TRT will already have been pre-stamped with an invisible ink that will become visible after a short while. The Thai friend who told me this intended to take his own ink pad to the voting booth on election day. :o

I love the rumours that swirl around during any kind of crisis in Thailand. The latest is that the TRT has changed the system of filling in voting ballots by pen to using an ink stamp. According to the rumour, the ink used with the stamps will fade away after a short time, but the box for voting for TRT will already have been pre-stamped with an invisible ink that will become visible after a short while. The Thai friend who told me this intended to take his own ink pad to the voting booth on election day. :D

Priceless, but don't give them ideas :o

Was your friend serious about using his own ink pad?