Thailand To Buy Second Hand Military Equipment From Usa

Jai Dee

my statement does not imply all , but it does imply majority.

I , as well, would take except to even that measure or level of Thai corruption. As most people I know, these 27 years of coming to Thailand, understand it is a reality that someone, be they equally likely Thai and or Farang will cheat you, steal from you and that corruption exists but to imply what you have is nothing short of profligate.

We will just have agree to disagree on that issue as I do not accept it as the reality I live and have lived there nor have I experienced it in any vast frequency in all the Business and or social dealing I have conducted and or encountered in my years in Thailand.

Then again, I seldom go where most farang go. Never built any of my homes nor had any of my family property investments any where near where they congregate.

I as well attempt to self screen via my extended family and acquaint myself with honorable highly educated ,well traveled Thais who have not forgotten that mutual respect is and what has been the best attribute in being truly Thai.

Once a unique Thai mannerism and characteristic that is now changing as it is being flooded away in a cultural dilution by these western and now eastern drudges of the lowest echelon that transmit this change among Thais as if an STD.

fashionable and trendy and I presume you mean that as a veiled insult.

Good sir you do me an injustice, as my comment was clearly generic, having no attachment of any persona at all. I just noted its presence in a growing tendency easily observable among people from many nations, creeds, races and religions in this 24/7 era of opined internet spew and media punditry that self evidences it.

part of the basis for my cynical outlook of human nature derives from my anaysis of my motives verses the outward facade I maintain. I doubt I am unique.

I have no comment, as that is your baggage to bare not mine. I do opine that cynicism, if ill balanced, is the nectar of failure and despondency. I prefer to see any glass half full as opposed to half empty.

your tone throughout your post comes across as pompous , and does not encourage people to take the time to reply to you

A reasonable conclusion, one would expect to conclude especially when another rebukes and contradicts their commentary. Yet, I would say that taking a debated issues to a personal level leaves one vulnerably predisposed to conclude commentary is personal as you have twice when it is not.

Jesus H Christ......I need to go back to school so I can understand what the heck some of you are talking about.

Try leaving out the big words and just call the other guy a liar or an ars_hole. I get bored trying to read through the long stretched out comments

My apologizes, as I did not intend to cause you any consternations. Nor was I attempting to flame anyone in the mannerism you would prefer. I was not even attempting to call anyone a lair and or ars_hole at all. Given that I am not able to judge that they would be one or the other or care if they are one or the other.

I merely started out pointing to the merits of the aircrafts mentioned. Then latter found some differing commentary of several to be a tad bigoted, distorted and unproven in fact and said so.

I seldom post here as you can see. I do so only on occasion as when I am in Thailand, I seek to turn off the fast paced world I came from and enjoy the people of Thailand I deal with as they are my family and or if not directly so I consider them my family and treat them accordingly as they do me. That is clearly why I do not see what these good fellow demure in disputable opine.

That is all!!