Pool Supply Shop In Pattaya?

Weho

I know it sounds self-indulgent, but I want one of those floating pool lounge chairs, the kind with the cup drink holders on the side handles... If anyone knows if there is a BIG pool supply shop in/around Pattaya, or a place I can get something like that, please advise... if not in Pattaya, is there one in Bangkok that might have it??? I know I'm dreaming, but if it had an unbrella on top for shade, that would be even better!!

Edited by Weho

Pattaya Home and Pool on third road would probably be able to get them for you.

Alternatively, I recall seeing something like this in HomePro in the Carrefour building. Can't vouch for the umbrella holder though. :o

I know it sounds self-indulgent, but I want one of those floating pool lounge chairs, the kind with the cup drink holders on the side handles... If anyone knows if there is a BIG pool supply shop in/around Pattaya, or a place I can get something like that, please advise... if not in Pattaya, is there one in Bangkok that might have it??? I know I'm dreaming, but if it had an unbrella on top for shade, that would be even better!!

I don't think its self indulgent at all - I think its a wonderful idea. If you can't sit in a floating pool lounge chair in your own pool sipping iced drinks served by a lovely lady in a bikini, then what's the world coming to? :o

If you've got a wifi internet connection, you could even write posts to this forum at the same time. :D

I bought a couple of lilos at that outlet store next to Tescos, but when I blew them up, they were so small, that I kept falling off them. :D The kids love them though. :D

I'm going to make a bee line for Pattaya Home and Pool, when Jai Dee tells us which part of third Road they're located on. :D

Edited by Mister Doom

I bought a couple of lilos at that outlet store next to Tescos, but when I blew them up, they were so small, that I kept falling off them. :o The kids love them though. :D

I bought a couple of lilos from Carrefour...........sad person i am i have just been out and measured them 190cm X 50cm.........only 179 baht each (in sale this week)............only slight problem with them is they are bannana shaped so balancing is fun.

Like the idea of an armchair though.

Once JD gets his finger out we/ll all be able to go down and have a looksy. :D:D

I bought a couple of lilos at that outlet store next to Tescos, but when I blew them up, they were so small, that I kept falling off them. :D The kids love them though. :D

I bought a couple of lilos from Carrefour...........sad person i am i have just been out and measured them 190cm X 50cm.........only 179 baht each (in sale this week)............only slight problem with them is they are bannana shaped so balancing is fun.

Like the idea of an armchair though.

Once JD gets his finger out we/ll all be able to go down and have a looksy. :D:D

Might end up having an ad hoc meeting of the TV Forum in the showroom :D

If we order 3 armchairs together do you think we'll get a discount? :o

Pattaya Home and Pool on third road would probably be able to get them for you.

JD........where on the 3rd road are they?.............save me going from one end to the other. :o

Close to the Pattaya Nua end... on the left hand side as you head towards Pattaya Klang.

3/219-220 M.6 Pattaya 3 Road.

www.homeandpool.com

Disclaimer: I have no vested interest in this company... but I do recommend them as they are doing some work for me and I'm very happy with the results.

Cheers JD................will have a look along and see what they have. :o

If its ok, I would appreciate knowing how you get on. It would save me a 40 min round trip drive.

Will do........bit busy today and tommorow's Sunday soooooooo it/ll be Monday pm.

I was there today, they don't have any pool fun furniture or toys... only maintenance stuff... they referred me to a large shop in Bangkok... i'll try them on monday.

seems there are enough private pools in Pattaya to justify a larger pool supply shop.

they were very friendly and helpful there...

I was there today, they don't have any pool fun furniture or toys... only maintenance stuff... they referred me to a large shop in Bangkok... i'll try them on monday.

seems there are enough private pools in Pattaya to justify a larger pool supply shop.

Saved me a trip...........let us know how you get on in BKK.

Saved me a trip...........let us know how you get on in BKK.

Looks like our quest to be super indulgent may be doomed. :o

There's certainly thousands of pools in Pattya - floating furniture might constitute a nice little earner for some enterprising entrepreneur. Load them on the back of a pickup and drive around the housing etstates. with some loud, distorted music blaring out from home made speakers. :D