Earth worms

We have many earth worms in our garden. I keep kitchen and garden refuse in earth holes which are covered with soil later on.

Whenever I dig a bit under the rotting leaves I can see many nice and big worms. Mainly black heads. Would be good baits for fishing...

Cheers,

Carlos

We have many earth worms in our garden. I keep kitchen and garden refuse in earth holes which are covered with soil later on.

Whenever I dig a bit under the rotting leaves I can see many nice and big worms. Mainly black heads. Would be good baits for fishing...

Cheers,

Carlos

OK Carlos, please pm me, i really need some. I live at Maenam. Thanks.

Cheers,

Carlos

What do you need them for, oldsailor?

Edited by Dancealot

My old landlord has a worm 'farm' and sells castings and 'tea' as fertilizer. I think it is or was part of a multilevel marketing commercial business. PM me if you would like to call him. His set up is very simple and easy to operate, took care of all the vegetable and fruit scraps for multiple households.

Cheers,

Carlos

What do you need them for, oldsailor?

Massaman cheesy.gif

• Like 2

I have a large composting bin where i am putting all the veggie scraps and the worms are best to help the process.

Get island guy get you some for starters, they come from the same set up.

My old landlord has a worm 'farm' and sells castings and 'tea' as fertilizer. I think it is or was part of a multilevel marketing commercial business. PM me if you would like to call him. His set up is very simple and easy to operate, took care of all the vegetable and fruit scraps for multiple households.

Tried to contact Islandguy, but no luck !

Tried to contact Islandguy, but no luck !

I know of someone who breeds and ships earthworms from Thailand to any place in Thailand.

Interested?

Edited by Dancealot

Hi Dancealot, you can put me in the right direction with thanks, but i will still try to pursue the offer by Islandguy, just hoping he contacts me.

Anyhow thanks for that.

http://www.pennworms.com

Wormcast is the main product and on the side he sells worms by the kilo.

He hasn't watched this thread so I notified him, FYI. I understand you want to see what happens with Islandguy, first.

No worries and good luck.

Yours,

Edited by Dancealot

Oldsailor, I thought you had received the info already, guess I need to put in more time figuring out how to use the personal messaging.

0818955594 is K. Yut's number, his wife said he is still doing the worm farm and that it is ok to call him. Sorry you have been waiting on me, my bad.

Hi Dancealot, you can put me in the right direction with thanks, but i will still try to pursue the offer by Islandguy, just hoping he contacts me.

Anyhow thanks for that.

http://www.pennworms.com

Wormcast is the main product and on the side he sells worms by the kilo.

He hasn't watched this thread so I notified him, FYI. I understand you want to see what happens with Islandguy, first.

No worries and good luck.

Yours,

Thanks for that Dancealot, i really appreciate your effort.

OS

• Like 1

Oldsailor, I thought you had received the info already, guess I need to put in more time figuring out how to use the personal messaging.

0818955594 is K. Yut's number, his wife said he is still doing the worm farm and that it is ok to call him. Sorry you have been waiting on me, my bad.

Thanks Islandguy, what the hell are you going to do when you get old like me. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up DAL.

oldsailor, if you are wanting compost worms, as opposed to any old earthworm, you can contact me through our website as shown above or on my profile

Right ho mate, will remember you, but was not aware that i need different worms for compost.

Thanks Islandguy, what the hell are you going to do when you get old like me. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

Uh oh, looks like I might be there already!wink.png

Mai pen lai . sad.png

Mai pen lai . sad.png

Called Yuctana today will see him over the weekend. Thanks.