What happened to Silk Soy Milk Unsweetened?

invogue

Hi everyone, I lived in Thailand 2 years ago and used to buy Silk soy milk unsweetened in the green carton.

I just came back to Thailand and went to Villa, Tops, Big C and a few other stores and was so upset that none of them sold it.

I am seriously hoping that they are just out of stock and that they haven't completely stopped importing it to Thailand.

Can anyone help me who knows where I can buy it from? I only drink soy milk but won't drink anything with sugar in it.

Why not try the local Soy milk. There are brands with no sugar at quarter of the price

Are you sure, I checked every single carton and they were all sweetened.

Edited by Benjie

Why not try the local Soy milk. There are brands with no sugar at quarter of the price

Are you sure, I checked every single carton and they were all sweetened.

Um no. All the soy milks produced in Thailand are loaded with sugar. There are ones which claim to be 'low sugar' but even they have a lot of sugar and are high in calories.

Secondly Silk soy milk retails for 80baht but is often on sale for 60baht so its no very expensive anyway.

Tray Ohayo unsweetened in 1 litre bottles. Tops Fuji Villa etc. about 60Baht. Been drinking it for years

Thanks a lot for the info. I tried looking but couldn't find it. Can you please tell me what the bottle looks like? Is it in fridge section or UHT milk section?