Carabao on the 28th

Gone

Just for any Carabao fans out there, they will be playing the Hard Rock Cafe on the 28th of this month (June). Tickets are a bit pricey at 1600 baht (free beer etc.) but to be honest, if you are a fan, i don't think they will be playing around as often as they used to (inside info) and I think it will be a pretty fun night out. They also have package tickets with a room etc. for those who don't want to drink and drive

If all the bear is for free then it's not pricey ... wink.png

I'm not sure about free Bears but the Beer is. lol I will have to call and ask about that though. I wasn't sure if it's free all night or just for a few hours. Will get back to you on that one.

Where is Hard Rock Cafe in Pattaya?and can get ticket on the spot?

Thanks

Yes as of now you still can or call Romyakorn Tanomjit "Pinto" at084-808-0905. She speaks good English

Hard Rock is on beach rd just North of Pattaya Klang

Free beer at a Carabao concert? Whenever playing near us there are always fights, stabbings or the occassional shootings. With free booze I'd imagine it could be carnage!

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Free beer at a Carabao concert? Whenever playing near us there are always fights, stabbings or the occassional shootings. With free booze I'd imagine it could be carnage!

Those are at outdoor concerts in the past. This will be more controlled being indoors and most likely mostly farangs because of the price of the tickets.

Those are at outdoor concerts in the past. This will be more controlled being indoors and most likely mostly farangs because of the price of the tickets.

I had the same thought as apetley, I used to go to the Open Air Carabao concerts in Surin (during the Surin Elephant Round) and that was always fighting etc, after that, Carabao refused to play there and instead went to perform in Tawan Daeng. So it's a good thing that they perform at the Hard Rock hotel.

Edited by MJCM

I had the same thought as apetley, I used to go to the Open Air Carabao concerts in Surin (during the Surin Elephant Round) and that was always fighting etc, after that, Carabao refused to play there and instead went to perform in Tawan Daeng. So it's a good thing that they perform at the Hard Rock hotel.

Damn bugs !!!!!!!!! Yes i was there also and it wasn't a good scene. Not good for Thai folk really but yeah this should be a good one. Sek Loso just played in Marine Bar 2 nights ago too but I missed it because I HATE walking st

dam_n bugs !!!!!!!!! Yes i was there also and it wasn't a good scene. Not good for Thai folk really but yeah this should be a good one. Sek Loso just played in Marine Bar 2 nights ago too but I missed it because I HATE walking st

Sek Loso was very good in Marine, good also at only 300bht to get in including one beer.

Lam Morrison got up and did 3 or 4 songs with him also.

• 2 weeks later...

Gone and I had a great time at the Carabao concert last night. It was the best Carabao show I've seen. Especially as we were only about 10M away from them and only 2-3 hundred people in attendance...inside with AC and a very respectful audience.

Free flow of beer meant Singha Lite. Yuck. Whiskey was 100 Pipers, but they'd pour your drink as strong as you liked.

It was nice being so close. You could really watch the musicians and what they were doing. Great fun.

I think they'll be back in December. We'll be there for that one also.

I believe I saw a few other TVF members there also.