The Drone......

theblether

My ears have gone numb listening to this old English guy drone on about how he was going to tell his MP it was a disgrace that he's paid his taxes all his life and now he's having to prove that his young teerak was entitled to a visa to enter the UK.

The fact that he's paid his taxes means that he should get a visa without question, and he's going to go down to the British Embassy in KL and give them a peace of his mind.

When asked why he was going to the British Embassy in KL it was because he had to do a visa run because he was only on a tourist visa, no one told him that he should have applied for a non imm B visa or something like that, and he's paid his taxes all his life and someone should have told him.

Oh and another thing, when he gets back from the British Embassy in KL he's going to go down to the British Embassy in BKK and give them a peace of his mind because he has paid his taxes all his life and how dare they ask for a copy of his divorce papers before issuing a marriage clearance certificate thingy, or something like that.

Once he gets his marriage certificate, he's going to go get married to that girl and he's going to get her a visa no problem, because he's paid his taxes all his life. He's going to walk right in to the British Embassy and tell them, " As far as I'm concerned, you work for me because I've paid my taxes all my life and I pay your wages ".

" You better give me a visa for my new wife right now, because I'm a tax payer and I always have been "

Then he said he was going to go into the Thai Embassy in London and tell them to give him a retirement visa right away, because when he's in Britain, he's a British tax payer, and he's going to tell them that he's a British citizen that's paid his taxes all his life and he knows his rights.

Let me at this point say I'm doing you a favour, he repeated these points at least 6 times each.

Oh, and I'm not joking, he went on to say that when he was young he had no electric in his house. Him and his big sister had to share a bath until he was 23 and fight for the last bit of bread on the plate. ( okay the last bit is an exaggeration but you get the idea ) but he woz happy cos he had nowt and didn't know nowt.

He did know how to deal with the tax office and he had the tenacity to tell them that he was a tax payer all his life and he knew his rights.

mellow.png

I feel better now I've shared my pain. I don't see why I should suffer alone. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

I never uttered a word, it was a nightmare. I was dying to bust in and ask him at what point in his tax paying career was he told that he was automatically entitled to a visa for a foreigner without verifying his credentials.

It was tragi-comedy at it's worst. Alan Partridge Lives. sad.png

I never uttered a word, it was a nightmare. I was dying to bust in and ask him at what point in his tax paying career was he told that he was automatically entitled to a visa for a foreigner without verifying his credentials. It was tragi-comedy at it's worst. Alan Partridge Lives. sad.png

How many drinks did you have when you wrote the topic and the last comment ?

Waiting still about who the .....you talk about.