2.5 tons of marijuana seized in Nakhonratchasima Province

webfact

2.5 tons of marijuana seized in Nakhonratchasima Province

mp.jpg

File photo

Nakhonratchasima, 14 June 2013, (NNT) -- More than 2.5 tons of marijuana with street value of 50 million baht has been seized in Nakhonratchasima Province.

Police Region 3 and 2, in a joint operation, yesterday apprehended a female Lao national and a male Thai national for possessing several types of processed marijuana.

The two were arrested at the Mekong River bank near Kongjiam District in Ubonratchathani Province while they were unloading the goods from of a boat.

Several other smugglers were able to escape by jumping off the boat and swimming back to Laos. Initial investigation revealed that the marijuana was to be delivered to Bangkok before being taken to the south.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-06-14 footer_n.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would still take that off there hands,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,then a big bag of maltesers,,,,,

i volunteer to burn it all up bit by bit ( need a truckfull smoking papers thou ) but all gets reduced to a pile of grey ashes wink.png

Edited by retell
  • Like 1

thats quite a lot, but in some states europe and also some in the usa it is already legalized. when thailand not have this legalized it is their decicion. and smuggling will never be legal........wai2.gif

They say Nahkon Ratchasima well when I am in Thailand I live at home with my wife in Loeng Nok Tha, top end of Yasothorn 40 minutes south of Mukdahan. That's a long way past Korat before you even get close to the Maikong. Possibly a Bangkok journalist polite way of saying Issan without using the word?

They say Nahkon Ratchasima well when I am in Thailand I live at home with my wife in Loeng Nok Tha, top end of Yasothorn 40 minutes south of Mukdahan. That's a long way past Korat before you even get close to the Maikong. Possibly a Bangkok journalist polite way of saying Issan without using the word?

or a mixup between everything , possibly never been even close to the places

Loeng nok tha thats about 25 minutes across bad roads to my place TB Lao mee Dontan district