I need worms

senoremac

Earthworms to be exact. I've been to fishing supply stores and the answer is always yang. I've visited Kamtien as well and just get laughed at when I inquire about them.

Does anyone know a producer or supplier of these wriggly critters up here?

• Like 1

Sorry, I don't know of any place that sells them either, most guys I know that fish here don't use worms.

How many do you need and how willing are you to harvest for them?

If you have a field near by that has been harvested,

Two methods that I know work very well are dishsoap water solution. Pour on the ground wait an hour and come scoop them up. Another is using electricity and a metal rod wrapped in wood. Stick the rod in the ground plug in and the electric current will force the worms to the surface.

I also know a method for cultivating them in beds using garbage, but that is a little trickier and definitely requires commitment.

Hope this helps a little. If you said crickets, I know tons of suppliers for them.

Theres a fishing tackle shop in Raumchok Market that sells them ,its on the main road

frontage between the 7/11 and the gold shops, Raumchok Market on Mae Jo road,

next to Meechoke Plaza.

Or you could put a piece of meat outside for a few days,and it will be heaving with

maggots, Maggots ,in various colours are a very popular bait in UK, but not in

Thailand, where they mainly use pastes,bought as a power and mixed with water.

Regards Worgeordie

We get well rotted cow shit that has been lying around for a while from a friend and it has a nice number of earthworms. Maybe worth finding a cattle farmer that has some around. It will need to be one that keeps the cows in a shed as the shit gets shovelled out into a heap.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app