Enhancements to The Electricity Supply Grid

iancnx

Thailand, I understand purchases electricity from both Burma and Laos. If I was to devise an electricity generating scheme where the grid could buy my/our ( my village ) generated electricity do you think the Thai Fai Fha have the capacity to harness and invoice? I dare not even raise the subject locally as its never been done before, but in the west it is common place. Any coherent non troll, non political, non thai bashing advice gratefully rx.

The regulatory infrastructure is being put in place, large-infrastructure demonstration projects with foreign engineering companies are underway, but the details haven't yet been implemented for small-scale applications like you're suggesting.

The regulatory infrastructure is being put in place, large-infrastructure demonstration projects with foreign engineering companies are underway, but the details haven't yet been implemented for small-scale applications like you're suggesting.

How are they gonna produce it ?

Still working on that....... Seems like we have plenty of time to develop.....

Thanks for the response..... Just as I suspected

Still working on that....... Seems like we have plenty of time to develop.....

Thanks for the response..... Just as I suspected

what do you mean by just as I suspected?

Is it going to be coal / nuclear / ?

This being a small scale application at the village level it is unlikely to be nuclear or coal! First step is to wait to see if any idea will be commercially viable once the grid technologies are in place.

This being a small scale application at the village level it is unlikely to be nuclear or coal! First step is to wait to see if any idea will be commercially viable once the grid technologies are in place.

is that your family in your avatar?

they must be very poor not to be able to afford clothes for the pic !

Says she only wearing a head scarf ... giggle.gif

Says she only wearing a head scarf ... giggle.gif

there 3 half naked ladies not just one!

he probably cannot afford to dress them

Says she only wearing a head scarf ... :giggle:

there 3 half naked ladies not just one!

he probably cannot afford to dress them

Lol... Every man's dream, but now happily married - not to one of the three ;-)