Returning the real cannons would be more worthy

Lite Beer

Islam began in Saudi, it was spread through fear and intimidation. It has only remained in countries where leadership was weak. You can state geographically or you can state in terms of culture when you describe such as Asia. I have lived and worked in 11 Arabic countries and there is no way Saudi is referred to or described as Asian either colloquially or legally.

Not sure what 'legally' means when stating what continent a country is in, but geographically, there is no doubt that Saudi Arabia is part of Asia: http://global.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/31551/Arabia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia. Places like Iran, eastern Turkey, Israel, Syria, and Iraq are all part of West Asia. Egypt is in Africa. It's a geographical fact that is unchanged by where you may have lived.

And there's no such thing as 'Asian culture' as you seem to suggest. Most of the Middle East is in (West) Asia. Also in Asia are places like Afghanistan, most of Russia, the Indian Subcontinent, Japan, and Indonesia... all very different cultures and all part of the continent of Asia.

I don't disagree with that; there are references to Asians, The Gulf, Middle eats etc. I've been to 39 countries and that includes 11 Arabic countries. The culture or even character is different in all even within those individual states. There are geographical terms as you've stated which are correct but also political as well as cultural and religious terms describing a country. The UN does not refer in any way, part or form to Asia when describing the problems of the Middle East, Iraq or Afghanistan. The point I was making is that the culture of Saudi- which is different from its surrounding Arabic countries, has no place in Thailand. To get back to the original point, the Muslims of the south will not integrate and want to be a separate state simply because of their religious beliefs, beliefs that were forced upon them. It's worth reading the Quran, like other ancient books of fiction, the Bible and Tora, there are some evil and wicked instructions.