How to add some power to a PCX 150

I don't think the money is better spend on a Forza. The pcx is much cheaper to run and can be fixed anywhere (not likely nedded).

For my needs the pcx is perfect, mostly city riding.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Seriously, if you want to look cool and drive your shag mobile around just get a Honda Forza 300cc bike. By they time you upgrade that PCX and make it look cool you will have almost or equaled the cost of the Forza and you will still be slow. Besides, that Forza is great on the open road and will carry more passengers thumbsup.gif ...

Maybe put a different variator on the Forza if you want, 300cc is a lot more than 125cc or 150cc PCX.... Lot more bike, money better spent in my opinion and when you go to sell it you will most likely get more money back because the market isn't saturated with those bikes yet; they just came out this year.....

Keep in mind though that it's not the bike or car you drive that pulls tang, it's the depth and fortitude of your wallet BUT with the Forza you will get a little more attention in the beginning because the girls know that bike is expensive so they will automatically assume you have thick wads of cash awaiting liberation from you, everybody has a PCX, old school.

Interesting point....

I will be moving to Thailand (Chiang Mai) tomorrow from America, so I am very new to this game hahahaha.

It's the same everywhere biggrin.png - it's all about the money, difference is here in Thailand they are willing to go through the front to get your wallet whereas in the west they just go straight for the wallet in the back... Benefits are better here. You generally get what you pay for. thumbsup.gif

Edited by commande