Where is the Best Hotel Near Nana Plaza (girl friendly)?

oakweb

I recently fell in love with Nana Plaza again (Rainbow 4 is awesome and smoke free), but my usual hotel on Soi 11 Grand President is a bit depressing. If money is no object, what

is the closet and nicest, girl friendly, hotel by Nana Plaza.

I don't mind a short taxi ride as I usually won't bother with walking to Nana, it just needs to be as fast as possible via Taxi or other means.

TIA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind going a bit further down sukhumvit and try the S31 on the corner of Suk Soi 31. Is a 10 minute taxi - less in light traffic - or two sky train stops from Nana.

Duplex suite booked through Agoda is affordable and fun - two floor suite with spacious living room downstairs and loft room above with kingsize bed and bathroom with jacuzzi tub. Check out the pics on the site. Will impress the gals...

Edited by GooEng

All the hotels I go to I say I need A room for me and my wife .2 people.Never A problem.

Sometimes I have found that ok but other times.....

One must give the name of the girl when you first check in then.............the problems start.

The whole point of staying in that area is to go out on the "guzzle" and not worry about the short stagger home.

Landmark or Majestic Grande are good value.

Marriott is a bit more $$$.

All within walking/staggering distance for you and your "tilac" for the night wink.png

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Nana and Girl Friendly are rarely found in the same sentence. But you might want to try Soi 15 (Manhattan Hotel). Stayed there recently - 1,800 Baht with very decent buffet breakfast. Pretty Decent and no dodgy looking girls loitering in the lobby area.

Edited by toybits

Girl friendly refers to the company you take back.

If I were paying the bill, I would be within my rights to return to hotel with whom I so wish. I would even take responsibility for my guests behaviour.

Anyway, I'm married and not in that position anymore. I care little about others judgement.

• Like 1

Nana hotel is a Sexpat hotel. Please steer clear of that place.

So sexpats don't stay at the other hotels already mentioned, by virtue of the preceeding posts it's safe to confirm that they do! What do you suggest, should we avoid all those hotels also, or perhaps even Bangkok entirely?

Edited by chiang mai

• 5 months later...

girl friendly

Interesting euphemism! rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2070704717 width=20 height=20>

An even more enjoyable euphemism - but annoying practice is the 'lady joiners fee' where a hotel has no ethical concerns about you bringing a girl back but wants a slice of the pie.