Side Bags or Boxes for Honda Phantom...

Davidka44

Hello,

I have a 2008 Honda Phantom 200cc and I live in Korat. I have gone to 6 Honda dealers and have not had any luck

in finding two side boxes to mount on my bike to use for traveling. If you know of a place in Korat or online and the prices,

please let me know.

Thankssmile.png

Get a pair of these and have one of the local welding shops make up some brackets. They hold 75 litres and have the little wheels on them so if you accidentally lean over to far the little wheels will support your weight till you can straighten it up.

post-63954-0-64460400-1371562134_thumb.j

Try Chiang Rai saddlebags.

http://www.crsaddlebags.com/

They are a forum sponsor.

I would suggest mentioning my name but they have never heard of me.

Happy biking.

I have had my 2005 Phantom 4 years now and it is staill as reliable as the day I bought it.

+1 from here, CR saddlebags offer sensible prices and good old fashioned service...

Try Chiang Rai saddlebags.

http://www.crsaddlebags.com/

They are a forum sponsor.

I would suggest mentioning my name but they have never heard of me.

Happy biking.

I have had my 2005 Phantom 4 years now and it is staill as reliable as the day I bought it.

+1 from here, CR saddlebags offer sensible prices and good old fashioned service...

Couldn't agree more. Dealing with Ciang Rai Saddlebags couldn't be a simpler or a more friendly transaction.

I would say though that I have seen smaller soft bags for sale in many Honda dealerships which would probably suite a smaller bike.

Have a look and see. It might help.

If you find a set that you like, Chiang Rai Saddlebags may stock the same. Go for the most cost effective.

Jerry

With so much stuff to carry back from Macro I was thinking the other night a small trailer would be a good idea. Or a folding wooden frame I can fit under the seat, then at Macro unfold it and hang bags off it.

Plenty of trailer have been done OS but I haven't seen one here yet. Probably a good idea to run it past the brains trust at DLT!

post-63954-0-39203700-1372005365_thumb.j