Train Derails At Phuket

george

- We was actually planning to open this route next week, says Khun Somchai of State Derails

Department. This train is notable to rail off in Patong, and we are working on a solution, says

Khun Maibpai Igrotfai.

I thought his name was Khun MaiBpai Changrotefai!

AF !!! MalcolmL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

someone had to be the first to say it directly ... and take the air out of the joke .... (mods ... time to clean it up :-)

Too early to give it away. Now it's off the first page, there will still be fish to catch. :o

Edited by tywais

What are you guys on about? I've been catching the train from Phuket town to Patong for the last 5 years. Either you lot are stupid or the acid I've been using is some really good shit! :D

Now that certainly explains a lot. :o

I noticed while I was posting my reply just shortly after this thread first appeared, that some replies would be there and then disappear on the next refresh. Seems like someone was actively monitoring the replies and temporarily hiding those that pointed out it was April Fool's Day, in order to keep the joke going. That's why, once they're unhidden, there's so many redundant posts about how it's April Fool's Day.

:o

Chuck

I noticed while I was posting my reply just shortly after this thread first appeared, that some replies would be there and then disappear on the next refresh. Seems like someone was actively monitoring the replies and temporarily hiding those that pointed out it was April Fool's Day, in order to keep the joke going. That's why, once they're unhidden, there's so many redundant posts about how it's April Fool's Day.

Chuck

George wanted to be sure those responses got off page one so it didn't spoil the fun and let others 'get caught'. Mine disappeared in seconds. :D

Chuck

Absolutely! I noticed it too.

I noticed while I was posting my reply just shortly after this thread first appeared, that some replies would be there and then disappear on the next refresh.

I think this is the standard operating procedure for the April fool.

The cunning thing is that there are many ludicrous statements, but none individually more ludicrous than what one actually sees in Thai news reports. Sometimes the names are the only sure indicator that one is looking at an April fool.