Re entry visa - can I appy it in the CNX airport? Before or after I get boarding pass?

jiangaq

1. Only after boarding pass has been issued.

2. As I recollect, THB 1,000 for a single re-entry.

3. Open whenever there are flights. If there's no-one on duty, an immigration officer from the passport check out will come over.

Interesting as I no longer Buy a Multi entry Visa B3,500.

I asked about this and the re-entry counter was mention as being available, If it was manned.

Think I would get a re-entry visa before risking my current visa on the chance the office is manned.

john

Has anyone done this recently? Has anyone ever had a problem doing it?

Yes and No. Three times this year, no problem.

Is it the same price as getting it at the immigration office which is 1000 Baht?

Edited by vagabond48

I guess it is 1200THB in cnx, because in DMK it's 1200THB. So if in immigration, what kind of document should I prepare? No need boarding pass or show the airplane ticket to them?

Should still be 1,000 baht at any Thai Immigration facility. You will need photocopies of the appropriate passport pages - photo/details page, current visa or extension page, entry stamp page, and TM form stapled in passport.

Oh - and fill out the application form TM8 http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/tm8.doc

I guess it is 1200THB in cnx, because in DMK it's 1200THB. So if in immigration, what kind of document should I prepare? No need boarding pass or show the airplane ticket to them?

Should still be 1,000 baht at any Thai Immigration facility. You will need photocopies of the appropriate passport pages - photo/details page, current visa or extension page, entry stamp page, and TM form stapled in passport.

Oh - and fill out the application form TM8 http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/tm8.doc

Actually no - in my case they did the copies and provided the form at the counter. They couldn't have been nicer or more efficient.

Actually no - in my case they did the copies and provided the form at the counter. They couldn't have been nicer or more efficient.

I guess that's why you paid 200 baht extra biggrin.png Expensive photo copies. The form is free.

I guess that's why you paid 200 baht extra biggrin.png Expensive photo copies. The form is free.

Read my posting. I didn't pay 200 Baht extra. I paid the standard fee.

This would be a wonderful alternative to waiting up to 2 hours at CM immigration if we can be sure that this service will "always" be available.

In my situation, both myself and my wife are on retirement extensions so it would be a big problem if for some reason there was no-one available to issue the re-entry permits (busy, toilet break, food break, snooze break, copy machine down, etc.) in time to board our plane.