cbr 250 saddle bags

robblok

Hi,

I bought CBR saddle bags a while back ones that were here on the site. They were made in Thailand and not that expensive, the result was that they are already broken.

Has anyone any recommendations for saddle bags fitting on the CBR 250 ?

It might be possible to get them mended (in a much better way than stock) for a very cheap price.

The straps on my Honda tank bag were ripping at the seams, about two mm of strap left connecting them, local sewing machine lady, undid the seams and sewed them in properly with reinforced stiching. Been perfect ever since. Cost 50b.

Things like that are cheap here. :)

It might be possible to get them mended (in a much better way than stock) for a very cheap price.

The straps on my Honda tank bag were ripping at the seams, about two mm of strap left connecting them, local sewing machine lady, undid the seams and sewed them in properly with reinforced stiching. Been perfect ever since. Cost 50b.

Things like that are cheap here. smile.png

That I know but i prefer new as an accident has also damaged the bag itself (gf on the back of the bike with the bags and she pressed it on the exhaust) Its still use-able but not great. If I am buying something id like it to be quality.

• 2 weeks later...

In the end I bought some GIVI side boxes with rack at crsaddlebags. Great boxes a bit smaller as the bags that I had (too bad) But easy to take off and water tight and much more secure as the saddle bags. It makes my bike a lot more useful now that i can carry some stuff.

• Like 1