Yenjit money changer Pattaya

balo

I am about to exchange a big amount to US dollars and want to know if anyone has experience with Yenjit in walking street, they also have a branch in Jomtien soi 5 .

I can see that their rates are almost the same as Superrich in Bangkok , right now 31.15 (Superrich 31.10)

http://www.yjpattayaexchange.com/4.html

Edited by balo

Ok so they shouldn't have a problem with xxxxxxx baht then.

Are their rates always better than Super rich ?

They are the most famous in Thailand with Super rich ?

Thanks.

When in Pattaya I use the one in Soi Buakao

I have never tried to change back from baht so have never really looked at those rates. I am however surprised if yenjit were as good as Superrich but maybe they have improved recently. I stopped using then when they refused to give any extra on a reasonable size transaction ($ to baht however)

Stewieg - do you mean TT exchange - black on yellow facia? I normally use them but always call up and try to negotiate a better rate. Some other posters have recommended a place above Tops on Klang.

Balo - I am sure you have already checked but of not the places I mention above are worth asking. When I used them I had no issues with yenjit however.

Ok so they shouldn't have a problem with xxxxxxx baht then.

Are their rates always better than Super rich ?

They are the most famous in Thailand with Super rich ?

Thanks.

When in Pattaya I use the one in Soi Buakao

I have never tried to change back from baht so have never really looked at those rates. I am however surprised if yenjit were as good as Superrich but maybe they have improved recently. I stopped using then when they refused to give any extra on a reasonable size transaction ($ to baht however)

Stewieg - do you mean TT exchange - black on yellow facia? I normally use them but always call up and try to negotiate a better rate. Some other posters have recommended a place above Tops on Klang.

Balo - I am sure you have already checked but of not the places I mention above are worth asking. When I used them I had no issues with yenjit however.

I went to Jomtien soi 5 today , Yenjit is located next to the immigration office.

Before I went I checked online that the rate was 31.15 for a dollar.

To my surprise the exchange rate showed 31.25 and I told the lady that on your website it's 31.15 . No she said it went up this afternoon .

Well so I lost 200 baht in a few hours and I didnt want to argue about it so she gave me the $100 bills and I left.

But when I returned home I went to their website again and guess what it was still 31.15.......

So I will not recommend this office !