Chalerm warning a 'veiled threat': White Mask protest

webfact

This white mask cronys to Abhisit Democratic party definitely not has any value for Thailand !!!

Another troll post.

PTP-Democrats - democracy-right to protest- white masks-red shirts. It's called freedom of speech and hopefully will not get ugly.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People here in Thailand just dont get it, the Guy Fawkey maskes or white mask as they they are called, are part of the Occupy movement, which is it in dispair mode; In Turkey where things are getting totally out of hand, things have become far too agressive and many have died and police are tumbleling down upon normal stand up citizen, but do we hear anything?? No .

Same goes for Brazil which became very bloody, yesterday and many got killed, Syria also have had a loong time Occupy Movement, The Occupy movement had a big success against Monsanto and Dupont just with in last month peacefull and without any casulties, but that also was totally cut out from any media.

The Occupy movement is pissing governments off because they dont have leaders they are not made from a political stand point but from people who just had enough and want change, the change even differs from each person, but the goal is the same, they want better living conditions or they will perish. Occupy-Wall street is still there nothing has changed since last year when the protest started there and that goes for every occupy is every major and small country, England, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Holland, Italy, Spain China, Japan, and Egypt and many more. They all protest for different things as I said, but again the message is the same but all want better living conditions, be it Nuclear Fukushima, Food Poisoning from GMO food, illigal wars from US, corruption or simply better schools and the freedom to own a garden for our children. I believe media and government soon cannot keep a lit on this and it will escalate to something totally out of propotion, unless some start to listen, this not a normal protestor, that when the money runs out, they will simply leave due to some rich dudes hunger for power, these protesters have no solution and want change, and really dont have a choice.

"We are the many" is their motto, yes 2% runs the world, and the rest of us must suffer under their suppression, In Thailand the problem I think is the corruption, the money, that is spend on questionable things and people want answers now. I am not part of this movement but I am a gardener, and I love my Garden and my family.

Peace to all ThaiVisa members and to All Thailand. Chok Dee

It's just the tip of the Iceberg ....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

he has just notified the white masks that he will tell the red shirts to start killing them if they do not stop the rallies, he will have to accept full responsibility now if anything does happen, this man is a total idiot

This white mask cronys to Abhisit Democratic party definitely not has any value for Thailand !!!

Another troll post.

PTP-Democrats - democracy-right to protest- white masks-red shirts. It's called freedom of speech and hopefully will not get ugly.

Just don't do it on private property when the owner hasn't given permission.

he has just notified the white masks that he will tell the red shirts to start killing them if they do not stop the rallies, he will have to accept full responsibility now if anything does happen, this man is a total idiot

Yes the man is a total idiot and says many crazy things but somehow I can't believe he said that.

What is your source?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app