electronic components

I buy all my electronics at the shop at the end of the one way system in Nathon, coming from Maenam, they sell all caps and transistors and just about anything you need in components. If you need SOT then RS components, get part number from UK website and order from RS Thailand.

I buy all my electronics at the shop at the end of the one way system in Nathon, coming from Maenam, they sell all caps and transistors and just about anything you need in components. If you need SOT then RS components, get part number from UK website and order from RS Thailand.

will try that shop when i am in Nathon. I just never seen that shop before, must have past it so many times lol

will try that shop when i am in Nathon. I just never seen that shop before, must have past it so many times lol

I think it one of those shops that does not look obvious, some one suggested it when I was thinking of buying some out door speakers... I believe it is the shop just about on the end, before you loop around the one way system?

The other shop in Nathon, that may be worth a look, is just up from Tesco, same side.... have a collection of "odd ball" stuff you don't see else where.... (3 or 4 shops up, from Tesco if my memory serves!) The young guy in there is usually quite helpful .... thumbsup.gif