ACCIDENTS

I hear that there have been at least two bad accidents in the last few days with multiple deaths, one in the Maenam-Ban Thai area and one nearer to Bophut. I have not seen ant reports on this , anybody know anything ?

Accident involving two bikes outside Peace resort in bophut yesterday. Saw one of the victims being treated for minor grazing but i'm unaware as to the the injuries of the other person.

Also saw the aftermath of an accident at the entrace to soi sunday in bophut involving a car and a bike. I think the guy on the bike was ok.

Be very careful out there folks.

I stumbled upon the aftermath of an accident a few nights ago near Maenam police station. A bike and a combo were blocking the road in an area that was completely dark. A policeman was there but with not so much as a fag lighter to announce his presence or to warn oncoming traffic...

Edited by evadgib

I stumbled upon the aftermath of an accident a few nights ago near Maenam police station. A bike and a combo were blocking the road in an area that was completely dark. A policeman was there but with not so much as a fag lighter to announce his presence or to warn oncoming traffic...

if only 1 policeman was there then how can he resolve an accident and direct traffic at the same time.

the one in Ban Tai noone was killed but they were seriously injured with broken bones. 3 bikes crashed into each other

sorry i correct 3 people injured on 2 bikes. broekn legs and arms andf big scratches to their faces and necks

got this off facebook crash in bang po the other night with 2 bikes

post-39813-0-42466700-1371965712_thumb.j

Edited by BigC

@2040hrs this evening a white pickup in what looked like Marine police livery & with blues & twos blaring jumped the red light @ Fishermans Village & turned in the direction of Big C at considerable speed. I have no idea what had happened but it must have occurred in FV as I had just driven along the bang rak road where everything appeared normal.

Driving from Ban Talag Nam to Bophut tonight, my brother and I counted 18 different motorbikes with no rear light including 7 with no lights at all ( front or rear)

Frankly I'm not surprised there are not more crashes and fatalities

• Like 1

Accident involving two bikes outside Peace resort in bophut yesterday. Saw one of the victims being treated for minor grazing but i'm unaware as to the the injuries of the other person.

Also saw the aftermath of an accident at the entrace to soi sunday in bophut involving a car and a bike. I think the guy on the bike was ok.

Be very careful out there folks.

Yes passed yesterday white paint on the road normally indicates dead body one outline about 30 meters from the other.At least they can now have a rest and not speed.

Only if it looks like "The SAINT"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO8P1U6uMls

A white silhouette of a bike/car only indicates the position & direction of vehicle after an accident.

yes sometimes it can take hours for the police to clear an incodent so sometimes to save time if the police are busy on other cases the local police take photos and draw diagrams of the bikes to clear the case later.;

its either that or wait 2 hours for the detective to arrive